In india...

In india, #karma started trending because Trudeau supported the farmer protests in india last year now the truckers are doing something similar in his country. The right-wing crowd made fun of him.

How is your country reacting to the trucker convoy?

Attached: FKV-xuLVIAEDWGN.jpg (1079x952, 314.81K)

meh

why dont northern americans declare war against the jewdeau establishment?

>In india, #karma started trending because Trudeau supported the farmer protests in india last year now the truckers are doing something similar in his country. The right-wing crowd made fun of him.
lol, you disgusting faggots. The farmer protest in India won but you faggots still cry. Truckers will win too. Will all of you commit suicide when they make MSP into law ?

Poopjeets generally support the truckers for some reason. Even though there has never been an anti-vax movement in india.

Attached: FKU95xRUYAE2KeM.jpg (2048x2048, 433.53K)

Based poo

Remember when Trudeau said he was debating taking action in America due to instability? The US should take action in Canada to secure our northern border. Let my leaf brothers flow free like the wind.
Captcha: V4NHA

I guess the economy will get officially nuked then

Yeah sure thing bro. Do you even know what WEF is ? Who Klaus is ? What GATT is and what WTO is ? and what neoliberalization is ?? You are literally being a Shabos goy but you are too dumb to understand. Go be a trad on twitter like your friends :^D

I do understand most of them , and I have seen the statistics report on the kind of taxpayer money spent on MSP till now, and what would be the most possible amount spent per year if it gets officialized by the kind of orice they are suggesting for the different crops ( even higher than international market rates). I also read and looked into the laws. Stop being a retarded farmer who thinks that only a farmer spending his life bowing crops has any say in agriculture while conveniently ihnoring topics like economy,market rate , underground water table,etc. At the way things are going today, green and white revolution would not have been if they happened right now.

Libchakka detected yaaro

Attached: 336e9c2a21a423a816738e2d21fcb2dfed74769db8f31bdf087bb593cbda6824.gif (400x400, 1.08M)

pajeets can sometimes be very based

>How is your country reacting to the trucker convoy?
we are partying my basterd

Shut up commie fag. You know nothing.

We support the truckers because we hate Trudeau so fucking much lol.

>bowing crops
Green revolution was a mistake. 0 budget farming cannot happen. You cannot grow anything for 3-5 years without chemical fertilizers. New laws are in the pipeline, you will soon have all milk coming from Australia. Then what will happen to Amul ? Mother dairy ? Milk cooperatives ?? You do know that under GATT, every year we have to import 8% of our total crop production, and it increases by 8% every single year. 60% of this country's population depends on agriculture in some form. Agricultural subsidies dont go to farmers, they go to the companies who make fertilizers, you dumb fucking retards. You fucks cant even grow succulents in pots at home, and you are trying to be agro experts.
Bill kya nahi honge ?
OOOPS
Vo to vapas ho gaye :^D

You will be pleased to know i throw chakkas like you out of moving trains

Should he just let the protesters kill him?

>How is your country reacting to the trucker convoy?
What trucker convoy?
Actually does Canada exist outside of an old-timey song from the 40s?
I don't think I've ever seen it mentioned in our national media.

Subsidy jeevi retardation strikes again. You need to stop being a filthy fucking farmer if it's too hard to be one, retard.

We only need 2-5 percent of you retards doing agriculture. The rest will be moved to manufacturing like what's done in US and China.

>You are fucking you are fucking

>You fucking fucking you bloody

>Bastard bitch fuck you

BLOODY FUCK YOU BLOODY

>*Steps back*

FUCKING MOTHER BLOODY FUCK BITCH

Kek

I call this one the buaaks bleddy bitch

Electricity and water and seeds at almost negligible rates are available to most if not all farmers, never pay income tax because we grow crops we god attitude of retarded farmers and farmer sympathisers, grow the fuck up move over subsidies and get to thinking about how you can improve wages for them, which will only and only happen with private investment, i do not pay taxes so i can get zero services while farmers get everything for free because they are farmers. Also, libcuck, the SC panel also was in favour of the farm laws of which the reports are just not gonna be released to suit the retarded failed ideology narrative. If msp comes as a law then you will be the one crying muh veggies so expensive, mudizee bad he tyrant. So stfu retard.

Remember Dogmeat did not support India and continues to allow the CCP to launder money through BC