Age and Dating Down

So me, 36, 6fig tech job. Her: 21, waitress in school, but looks like pic rel. Her mom is 2 years older than me. I know the risk, especially with how utterly fucked GenZ is. Not some online thing, but actually met in person, and she is real nice (but I know from my first marriage they all are like that to set the hook and get what they want). Worth the adventure?

Attached: 3c7f5ee60a5dbf6f338df236295544c3.jpg (630x715, 107.39K)

>It's fun to make up stuff on the internet

Attached: e85.png (560x419, 508.38K)

Dude you could do the cow calf thing....
You dirty dog user.
Beef & veal....pooper...;-)

Daddy issues

You niggers need to keep away from my white women

You & every other boomer who goes to that restaurant thinks she's their gf
Lmao

I married a 20 year old when I was 33. Been married 16 years now. Never fight, both on the same page with our goals. Not a big deal. I am fit and not a sissy punk bitch though, she likes that. I actually met her when she was a waitress also. She put her number in my take out order.

You hold the cards OP. Know that and keep it that way, but make her think otherwise. You got this and for God's sake, don't marry her.

> (but I know from my first marriage they all are like that to set the hook and get what they want)
Smart man. I'm 32 and divorced, been trying to look around for promising girls but the field is fucking bleak. Doesn't help that I believe in the 14 words and have a very different view of the world than any of them

Saw a good-looking one today on an app and swiped left just because she mentioned how the "quickest way to her heart" is "sending funny TikTok videos"

She's cheated on you, you're naive like a child.

We have hung out, I did not meet her through the restaurant, just through a mutual friend.

are you able to still fuck?

LMAO anytime. No help needed. Our entire relationship does not orbit around fucking though. We just bought a bunch of land and are building a innawoods homestead. I have just put up over 1/4 mile of fencing myself so like I said I'm fit and look and feel much younger than I am.

lol and then you woke up

What does how old her teen mom is have to do with anything

Asian incel

It's my age proximity to her mom that probably is taboo about it, at least for me. It implies that I am practically old enough to be her dad.

I was a 30 year old Grad student when I dated my 18 year old now wife in her first year in college. Being a zogbot had its advantages

post pics of her mom

Ditch your job and burn all your money or you will never know if she really loves you

Seethe incel!

That's a healthy age difference imo. 10 years is a minimum. The "be with someone your age" shit is a psyop based in compulsory schooling in the Prussian military academy model. Its intent is to produce obedient soldiers and workers.

>We just bought a bunch of land and are building a innawoods homestead

What's with all these mutts and their pseudo-amish fantasies of building some shitty log-cabin where they have to poop in a literal hole in the ground.

it feels similar to how low-income eurotrash like to live in camping vans I guess. But at least there you can travel places and be poor in various environments.

Attached: Download.jpg (300x168, 11.62K)

Have not met her mom, only heard that "oh my mom is 38." So idk. What I do know is the waitress was heavier and started hitting the gym a year ago and got into the shape she is in now.

Don't think about it and it won't bother you.

If you are with a girl who is your age or slightly older than you, prepare yourself for constant power struggles as she tries to flex on you about "knowing better than you do"

Does she have a single mom? If yes, run. Vet her family. Is it dysfunctional? Run. Is she religious? If no, run. Live together for about a year before marriage. If you see red flags or your gut instinct is telling you No, then run. If she wants to get married, consult lawyer and sign a prenup.

You will never have your own land euro poor. Seeth

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

21 is too soon to tell what will happen to her. If a woman has reached 30 and still looks thin. Or alternatively if she's had 1+ kids and still looks thin, you can be fairly confident she has the minimum level of vanity/discipline needed to take care of her appearance. But at 21yo she can still get away with a lifestyle that will make her fat towards her late 20's.

Kek, this waffle nigger probably lives in some culturally enriched shithole where he has to have a vaxx pass to even leave his house and when he does, he probably gets mugged and butt raped by Mohammed and Ngolo while he has a knife put to his throat