The elites created and control the Trucker Convoy

I can’t believe how naive everyone here is. You really think they didn’t orchestrate all of it???? Everytime you think you’ve got it all figured out, they’re already 10 steps ahead of you.

Truckers are burying their own graves. Trucking careers will be dead in the water within 5 years and this Convoy protest is just the nail in the coffin. Automated trucks will dominate the industry, pushing out every human driver.

Trucker Convoy Protest is their Jan. 6th. It will give the powers that be the justification to completely re-write the industry to prevent it from ever happening again.

We truly are dumb goyim cattle.

cbinsights.com/research/autonomous-trucking-freight-companies/

Attached: 8E6E5B74-C0A5-4A7B-9795-FDB3F51D3BC3.jpg (2880x1920, 519.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isna9kEkyfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. These white racist Honkoids can die for all I care. There’s no room for this hillbilly Chuds driving all over our roads. Imagine how much cleaner and civilized life will be once they’re gone

>[they] are always in control, will always win, and you will always lose
The transparency of the shilling is reaching new highs these days. Smacks of panic and desperation desu

Attached: 743678541639024738.webm (612x342, 2.84M)

HONK HONK HONK

a Honker will accidentially run over a "random" zoomer girl glued to her screen as she does a Tik Tok vlog.

Canada and America screech, Vox does a video about how truckers are less safe than robo trucks.

Bezos to the rescue, Musk malding also tards out on Twitter and propose his cybertruck harder.

robot trucks accelerated, GG Truck drivers.

>automated vehicles
they should start with getting them to you know...
not drive into trees

I’m not even shilling. I have friends and family that work in the industry. This protest will allow media to paint it as an evil and racist happening. Then that gives the justification to regulate the industry more and more until it’s completely automated.

>News article: “Crazed White supremacist truckers leave famine, death, and destruction in their wake. Innocent children died from Omicron because they couldn’t get to hospitals due to clogged roads and intestate BBQs.”

It’s going to be bad

Everything is a false flag
Do not support anything, you are playing into the hands of (((them)))
Just stay home and post on Any Forums, that is the only way to win!

Just stop. You are convincing no one. You shill attempts are just pathetic.

Attached: The horns are driving me MAD.jpg (1920x1080, 693.78K)

>burying their own graves
Unzip your dick, do a 360, and walk away.

This. See, the jews are already preparing their news stories

You're a retard.

Won't work at all outside of a perfect, clearly marked grid system.

Cool plebbit spacing faggot

imagine driving in front of robotrack 20km/h for a few hours just for fun kikes are worst then trackers. your didldo delivery 2 days later.

You shills keep swinging and missing at this one. Let it go already. Go hit a Joe Rogan or Ukraine thread you hopeless faggot

Attached: 1640896568215.gif (360x360, 2.03M)

Burying their own graves?
Learn to speak ENGLISH

Troon says HONK HONK
> youtu.be/isna9kEkyfU

They're not going to leave Ottawa.

Attached: hemadson.png (464x332, 342.36K)

>It’s going to be bad
It's not, and that's why there is not point in engaging with you lot any more. You will constantly cry about none of the wins we achieve mattering because without it being 'game over', you have enough room to squirrel in your demoralizing ideas about it all being vain and hopeless. Tired and predictable. Last (you) from me.

>Noo don't do anything at all, just let them destroy your lives without a fight. Fighting just works into their hand

which faction of "elites"? or were you not aware of their little struggles at the moment?

This is the foremost reason they started to protest you fucking nigger.

Stop smoking weed holy shit.

>that urbanite yuppie kvetching
Gloriously and righteously B A S E D.

Attached: 1630887752035.gif (550x550, 240.32K)

Nice try glownigger.

Pinochet came to power thanks to truckers.

Thank you bro took a while to bake

Attached: D1E47BF6-3278-47E2-9150-F043658F5399.jpg (1024x576, 89.78K)