Is he based or not?

Ukraine is pro EU so Russia is welcome to them.

Attached: 7ED9BD83-9C34-46A1-8F77-4276B1E451D4.jpg (429x647, 59.56K)

>owned by jews
>floods Russia with shitskins
>is about to bankrupt his people for a piece of land
He's a loser POS. Xi is more based than this kike.

Make more Jewish propaganda please

Attached: 1642842671893.png (1250x1210, 312.57K)

What? Like China mocking American jewishness whilst simultaneously welcoming jewish influence into their country?

Attached: 1619651768731.jpg (398x376, 40.45K)

he based if youre a kike

Attached: putin chinlette.png (423x299, 274.35K)

He is gay

Attached: 725da1c5d5519b829a23b09179787992.png.jpg (653x1200, 151.93K)

Not compared to Any Forumslarpers who say nigger only here but have spic and nigger friends irl.
Based compared to every other European leader and the only one who is completely sovereign.

I say European, because ALL american leaders are fag, jew, nigger worshiping subhumans, so there's no point even mentioning them.

I think he's based.

eu is evil. i dont know how evil is putin, but since eu hates him he must be doing at least something good.

print print print more Jewish propaganda

I believe that he genuinely wants Russia to be truly independent. Unfortunately in the process, he turned it into an authoritarian shithole with rampant corruption

No, he's an asshole like the rest of the politicians.
His friends are stealing too much money, the economy is not developing, the quality of life is not improving. All the wealth of Russia is owned by individuals who are not trying to build and develop anything here.
he is an ordinary little man intoxicated with power.
this country is doomed if nothing changes.

Attached: BS_Wallpaper_011.jpg (540x960, 101.64K)

He is also very out of touch with reality. It's hard for me to listen to him, it's physically painful. He has no great purpose, no ideology.
This is a very weak personality. With the huge support of oligarchs and other thieves.

Attached: BS_Wallpaper_4.png (540x960, 355.01K)

WHY IS HE SO SCARED????!!

Do you think he has an effective foreign policy?

>Based compared to every other European leader
What about Luka?

Putin has been looking puffy and unwell lately, to me anyway.

Not sure. some things he does right. there really is no one around who would wish Russia prosperity. everyone needs a weak Russia and cheap resources.

i know that many anons love to dunk on Bat'ka, but i think he is a good boomer ie. he loves your country
and i do believe that western powers tried to bribe him for the vaccine mandates

No but you and your "leader" are :)

Attached: orig (75).jpg (1280x788, 215.92K)

it's just common sense. unfortunately

Attached: BS_Wallpaper_007.png (540x960, 336.77K)

>He is also very out of touch with reality
>no you
Kek

Attached: 1615412072226.jpg (886x667, 121.79K)

Зaштo ти пyшиш aмepимa кypaц??

>Ukraine is pro EU
learn the damn history on how it was formed:
how the the South and East including Crimea were taken from Russian Empire / Russian SSR
and simply attached to the Ukrainian republic
ironically by people like Lenin, whose statues they've destroyed recently
that's why all the major cities in these regions are still mostly speaking Russian

2004 elections, "pro-Russian candidate Yanukovich wins"
instant Colorful revolution sponsored by the West
massive PR campaign for a "pro-EU candidate"
false flag poison attack that coincidentally doesn't much harm the candidate
but makes people think it was done by pro-Russians or Russians
elections get a third tour in violation of constitution
pro-EU guy wins
in 2007 he tells Russia to move Black Sea fleet HQ from Crimea by 2017 (what a surprise, the same thing that NATO and Russia's enemies would want)
heavily increases media share in Ukrainian language, installs some EU monument in Kiev (?)

2010, the pro-EU guy is in fucking single digits rating and has no chances of winning
"pro-Russian guy wins"
a year before this, EU creates "Eastern partnership program" as a replacement for EU membership
the "minor" difference is that countries signing this agreement become an EU colony and do not get EU funds, membership, Schengen
the pro-Russian guy extends Crimea's lease by 25 years in exchange for gas discount, but suddenly says he is going to sign the association and trade treaty with EU (and therefore break the free trade with Russia)
Putin persuades him not to sign it in 2013
instant Colorful revolution and coup of the "pro-Russian guy" even though he agreed to leave office by the end of 2014 and that western states signed the document

so the only fucking reason the current Ukraine is "pro-EU" is because of massive interference from the West and deception, as nobody said Ukraine would become a full EU member, while Ukrainians thought they would
and every time it is "pro-Russia", West interferes

Attached: 15200667.jpg (551x799, 150.21K)

I hate that nigga. he's just as much of an asshole, maybe even worse.
not sure why you posted it.