Big Bopper pulls music from Spotify

Vaccine skeptic bros... we got too cocky

Attached: BigBopper.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

That's it. The final straw. I'm getting vaccinated. FUCK Joe rogan.

>hasbeens desperately try to remain relevant

>paying to listen music

>I still pay for music, I just want to seem cool in front of everyone.

Honestly never heard of this guy. Had to look up who he was.

Attached: image_2022-01-30_171831.png (380x174, 17.59K)

i haven't bought music since the early 00s.
And even then, it was 1 cd and it was because I was at boot camp without access to my computer.
i've maybe bought a total of 5, no more than 10, albums in my life.
most music arent worth the money. barely worth the hard drive space.
i listen to the FM radio when i drive.

Attached: Capture.png (897x834, 91.09K)

This... fuck these streaming platforms, I want my music in flac.. if possible 24bit versions. You deaf zoomers will never know the joy of a PBTHAL first pressing rip.

I should have noticed the break your own news format.

Attached: 1614380682983.jpg (626x759, 53.49K)

if you uninstall spotify, it literally doesnt exist

Covid

ITS A JOKE, DELIBERATELY WRITTEN TO GO OVER YOUR IGNORANT TEKASHI69 INFESTED HEADS. THE BIG BOPPER HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 60 YEARS YOU ZOOMIE LITTLE ZOOM ZOOMS

AND IM ONLY 28 BTW

Buddy Holly and Ritchie Valens are rumored to follow.

LEGENDARY ROCK PLAYER GRUG MUG FROM GRUG MUG AND THE MOGBY GOGS SAYS THING by ogda bogda, cool part of day, 40,000 B.C

>Contiuning a recent trend of ancient rock bangers speaking out about blood coagulation, a statement was made today by Grug Mug, formerly of Grug Mug and the Mogby Gogs fame

>Grug Mug wants NO MORE misinformation about the safety and efficacy of drinking coagulated blood

>Grug Mug know from Black-Rock clan elder that coagulated blood keep away the spirits of the dead from his penis and give him mighty sons

>If Grug Mug not see people start to drink coagulated blood, Grug Mugs strong son (Grug Mug not penis ghosts) Grug Mugda here beat head with rock to stop other caves doing remember-bangs of Grug Mugs rock bangs, as Grug Mug owns the rights to those rock bangs and will bang rocks in other cave owned by Black-Rock clan

Attached: rocks on rocks.png (498x500, 435.22K)

Based Big Bopper poster from yesterday.

I pulled from Spotify because BLM and rap everywhere after Floyd (the druggie not the group) died.

Every boomer that ever picked up an instrument could pull their music from Spotify and it still wouldn't hold a flame to the listens they get from Rogan. I think it's pretty funny they think they matter at all in 2022.

Not my heckin Bopperino!

America used to be so cool. SAD!

>Oh baby, that's what I like!

I heard Jimmy Rustles also stands with Young...

Attached: 1643557252487.jpg (1100x1100, 137.68K)

Thats the joke

that a big ass rabbut

I’m starting to wonder if the same group of kikes owns all of these boomer musicians that have ditched Spotify

BIG BOPPER?? NO NO NO
soon Sal and the trumpets, Micky D, Bobby Hill and Davis Jackson 5 will all take their music off too
FUCK FUCK FUCK
JUST GET THE VAX PLEASE

>Blackstone

Richie Valens is next and probably Buddy Holly

stop makign these shit threads. no one cares what a dead vaxxie says. they are boot lickers and I aint lickin

GG Allin is next

Piracy is the best policy. Fuck the music industry jews.

Young will certainly also leave BitTorrent when they don't censor Rogan.

Oh no, there's only a thousand other ways to listen to music, what will I ever do?