Please help me

It's too crowded. Too loud. Too hostile. Too scummy and snobby at the same time. Too fake. Too unnatural. Too horrible. Too alien. Too much to take in and not enough to go round.

And there's no where to go cuz I'm a poor neet who can't work cuz I'm a mental case and seemingly allergic to the world and any time I start to function and faze out the hell the toxic shit of the world creeps back on and I lose my mind again and go awol. I hate nearly everyone and there's so few normal people left. I owe the universe a debt as I was a c section 'birth' and shouldn't exist and I can't keep up with the cost of my existential balance..

Attached: pol.jpg (311x300, 15.09K)

tumblr is the other way faggot

What's Tumblr?

a place for faggot ass niggers. for goofys. for you.

Ok

struggle to became stronger. there's no other way, lad.

Go travelling. I literally spent 2k including flights for 2 months in thailand/Burma and even got laid twice (1x huge cumshot)

>got laid twice (1x huge cumshot)
german efficiency folks, am i right?

>shifty mysterious government agent enters stage right
>"Hey kid, wanna commit some domestic terrorism?"

Attached: 1643231754972.jpg (691x361, 60.93K)

I am but I keep getting doses of agonising defeat.. I haven't given up but I don't fit in and have no where else to turn.

I can't do that I'm poor and have a wife and 2 kids.

This. Seek Christ, repent and you will endure any hardship.

OnlyFans

How big was the lady boy’s dick?

Pull a Herne and go live innawoods.

is this you? go die and leave.

Attached: dss.jpg (865x548, 63.61K)

>seemingly allergic to the world and any time I start to function and faze out the hell the toxic shit of the world creeps back on and I lose my mind again and go awol.

I don't understand

they're aliens

Your first priority should be to work, then find a way to move up in your career. Nixon once said something to the effect of "what gives life meaning is the struggle", "people partying in yachts are actually depressing". Maybe partying in yatchs is what it's all about, and maybe the struggle leads to nowhere, but you'll feel happier if you have something to look for and hope, that much is true.

Wasn't with locals. One Korean and one um backpacker

*uk

I'm ugly and ginger

I can only function as a normie for short periods of time before the difficulty of my disgust with the world takes over and my mind goes all fucked up.

Not an alien but I am in debt with the universe. This I feel is my anchor chain to despair and something I have tried to balance out for years. But I cannot keep up with the payments that I owe just to be alive. I see the pieces of the puzzle but I don't know where they lead and I have no one to talk to about it that understands

How stupid are you, lol. People won't pay. For your face, but your wife's bj on camera

Bro move out to the English countryside

Attached: BF857585-17EB-4A12-8BDF-F4591DAB7FF4.jpg (451x543, 103.54K)