Restaurant masks

> Put on a mask to enter a restaurant
> Walk 2 meters to your table, > sit down and take your mask off
> Scan your slave-tag to show you're a good goy
> sit maskless next to other people for 2 hours
> put your mask on to walk 2 meters to the counter to pay

I still cant believe this is reality. What the everloving fuck is wrong with NPCs

Attached: 1642541204219.png (1024x551, 792.41K)

its for your health and health of others there's a deadly virus but you can't eat with your mask so take it off to eat but put it on you're endangering others

Clown World

The virus goes over their heads.

The virus is kind and respectfully waits while you eat duh

Attached: 20220130_062432.jpg (1990x1302, 282.3K)

Attached: 20220129_181758.jpg (931x838, 163.7K)

In Britain for a while they put these stickers on the ground in supermarkets that said 'walk only in this direction' so everyone had to walk around the supermarket in single file, following the arrows. It was fucking insane nonsense but people did it, just because a sticker on the ground told them it was the rules.

>clothing stores closed because the science identified those as extra serious superspreader sites
>supermarkets remain open but cordon off the clothing aisles because the recycled air in the store only has covid in that section

This is how I know we’re the same ones

Sadly you need to get rid of that reptilian blight in Buckingham Palace. That is exactly what is wrong with the world. The entire murder of Buckingham crows have been squawkiny vaccines since the get-go .

Attached: signal-2021-06-14-101619 (1).jpg (1633x1005, 109.08K)

I never followed those arrows

> Inject children with a vaccine
> this vaccine no longer works for the current variant
> the disease is not dangerous to them in the first place
> sample size was only a 1000 children, not big enough to catch rare side effects
> pediatric association recommends against it
> go ahead anyway.

>Put science priests in charge of society
>Get a bunch of pointless rituals to signal your piety

And that Maggie kid who was part of the 1000, but after her bad reaction after dose 1 Pfizer just threw her out of the test. Kid's in a wheelchair now, but her data is not in the test data. Maybe that's why there are two doses. Filter out the bad ones after dose 1, but show data after dose 2.

Kek, accurate

If there's one thing COVID has done, it has exposed the level of stupid in people.
I mean, this actually makes sense to some people. It's fucking amazing.

Refuse to put ze mask on and they can't proceed with the transaction.

God it feels good to be American right now. Everywhere besides maybe some gay costal cities are back to normal.

Attached: 3eb.jpg (600x328, 34.37K)

i dont know whats worse, believing this shit or not believing this shit and still doing it because the rule says so

i dont think it really makes sense to anyone. critical thinkers know its bullshit, and everyone else doesnt really think about it anyway
what really motivates people to follow is the promise that by doing the thing the virus/rules (same thing really) go away, its a false hope that only ends when you stop following

Just don't wear it and don't comply to the qr check most restaurants don't care