Puts them in there in the first place, now this

>puts them in there in the first place, now this
BWAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1643534158593.jpg (750x981, 160.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/world/us/trump-says-he-would-pardon-jan-6-rioters-if-he-runs-wins-2022-01-30/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trust sessions

>pardoned niggers and his friends instead

Attached: mb2.png (737x462, 462.22K)

Two more locked Hillaries!

Attached: lock her up.jpg (913x964, 86.82K)

He also pardoned a bunch of juden.
While leaving his own goy supporters to rot.

Wow. Just wow. He really has no shame.

I don't honestly believe they have that many people locked up. The ones that went inside the capitol and took pictures and stole some stuff after police literally let them in? Give me a break, no one's rotting in any DC jails anymore.

Jesus fucking Christ

A JEW PUPPET JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

cannot fucking believe anyone truly believes in this guy after the abandonment he pulled on jan 6

FUCK YOU

Why a bunch of toothless hillbillies fucking around a building and then leaving is such a traumatic event for burgers?

Lispy french faggot

He will lock her up before or after issuing these pardons?

It is when the media manipulates events. Some people think it is the worst event in recent history. That is what happens when people only watch television and not streams of the actual event.

2 more years bros

>2022
>covid
>pandemic
>biden
>trump still campaigns on locking hillary clinton up
the absolute state of the miga movement

Attached: 103978904.jpg (512x468, 18.5K)

>think OP is baiting
>it's real
reuters.com/world/us/trump-says-he-would-pardon-jan-6-rioters-if-he-runs-wins-2022-01-30/

Lol Zion Don is desperate

It's the Yeeews or their political golems that act this way not Burgers in general. Now go rape or do whatever it is you poor niggers do in your corner of the 3rd world.

Attached: uh AOC has a few good points.gif (640x530, 3.46M)

how can anyone trust what that faggot says anymore? he wants you dead.

They literally all are dumbass.

And we know he wont even do that.
More empty promises from the judas goat.
Just like the prosecutions were going to happen if he was elected the last time.
That people will still fall for this is hilarious.
That you trannies think most people here are retards like you and will devote their lives to proven liars and hypocrites is hilarious too.
You think you win when people wake up to the dog and pony show because you are blind to it.
You cheer as if someone who wakes up to the trump scam equals one more person on your side when anyone with half a brain knows there is only one side when it comes to politics both american and abroad.

I know a retard who believed it all

sigh
*unzips*

MFW hes the god emperor.

Attached: 1619686252698.jpg (1024x668, 90.97K)

>just rot in prison for 3 more years, then vote for me. only then will I help you

>shills are STILL screeching about Trump
Lmao Any Forums hasn't cared for 2 years now, get a life you losers.

He's a known liar, though. I think most people realize that, now, and will not fall for this lie.

Democrats are the ones that took political prisoners then mistreated them. A year ago no one thought Democrats would be running the fascist playback. Clearly the judicial system has failed and there is no rule of law.

There's articles every so often cheering another successful prosecution of one of them and hand rubbing at how long they were imprisoned for.
Just look at how many people still focus on left and right.
Look at the absolute rock bottom IQ of the average person.
You have avid anti-racists supporting biden who has countless examples "cancelable" offenses in his past that are magnitudes worse than what the average righty get cancelled for and his retard followers bow for him as a champion of racial justice.
You have the freedom lovers supporting trump who wants to take the guns first, ban gun parts, force a vax, and imprison whistleblowers and his retard followers jump up and down as if he is there to save them from the swamp.
And didn't he fucking hire fauci?
It's beyond clown world at this point.
It is closer to mad clown: the honkerdome

Whatever it takes to get Zion Biden out of office

Attached: IMG_4065.jpg (1202x1304, 222.19K)

If he pardoned them now it probably wouldnt have any effect.

>I think most people realize that, now, and will not fall for this lie.
You're gonna need those digits because the chance of it happening are slim to none.

EVeryone knows democrats are fascists and always knew that