Deep down you know he feels like a fraud

Abusing authoritarian government powers to eliminate your competition doesn't make you a good athlete, it just makes you an asshole loser. This win needs a huge fucking asterixis next to it letting people know that it was only possible due to cheating and getting his biggest competitor banned from the tournament for having the wrong political ideology. Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: Capture.png (640x475, 320.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isna9kEkyfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yayyy we won!

Fpbp only history will remember the winners.

tennis is for commies and homos. fuck off child

Asterisk

did he vax?

Nobody's taking that risk

That is the tennis equivalent of a man with a dick winning a woman's swimming competition.

Yea what a little bitch faggot. If my opponent was the best and gets disqualified for political bullshit, I would have withdrawn and disqualified myself. Fuck this loser

Like a nigger you're defending the guy who broke the rules.

He did not win against Djoker on a hard surface since 2013...so yeah...

If it took me 5 hours and 24 minutes to beat another man at a fucking game I'd bloody well kill myself.
If you're not chad enough to absolutely destroy your opponent without breaking a sweat, you lost the challenge against yourself, so who even cares what happens at that point.

I hope Nadal gets raped to death by a pack of Chechnyan terrorists.

>this win is brought to you by Phizer

This rat gets away with being a roid monkey and drug abuser because of his elite friends. Tomorrow he will be off to a private island with his friends for a quick cheese pizza snack.

Attached: FedNadalGates.jpg (618x454, 64.59K)

100%. He should have refused to compete.

that piece of shit should jump off a bridge
he never supported Djokovic with the vax thing.

he meant what he said

Attached: Asterix.jpg (1444x2042, 307.55K)

youtu.be/isna9kEkyfU

Attached: 62B7B8B7-7FCA-4A76-85E4-7E92287BFA18.jpg (602x412, 132.09K)

Spaniards are devoid of honor.

Dull has always been a cheating fraud relying on immense chokes in many of his gs victories. Not even close to being the goat

This whole Djoker situation forever tainted tennis for me (and many others, for sure). The innocence has been lost (and I have been hardcore Rafa's fan). No one stood up for Djoker, the crowd was super disrespectful to Medvedj, umpire did shit to control it, the whole AO is just one big fucking Joke.

>hides face in hands next picture
the shame and guilt is palpable

this fag is on the last leg of his heart after his steroid use, I hoped he would die of a double whammy combo of clotshot + australian heat stroke but whatever...At least I hope he picked up some skin cancer melanoma whilst he was here. He's been piping up way too much shilling the vaccine shit, so I truly hope that judgment awaits him and I spit on his graves and all his achievements in life.
Corrupted heart.

only way to save your honor
and it will increase the pressure on the third in line, as he is even more of a faggot to become 1st if all above him just boycott
then all of them stand together, since maybe the 27th best tennis player wants his 5 minutes of fame
and from there on it has ripple effect to show how deranged things have become