I'm dropping out, boys

It's for real this time. I finally saved up enough money to buy myself a cabin, 5 rooms plus a small loft as well as a shed for firewood storage and such. It's located about a 15-20 minute walk through forest and marshland from a remote rural road to get there and there's a small "nook" where I can keep my car. There's no water, septic system or power in the cabin but it's located next to a lake and there's a fairly new and solid outhouse right next to the cabin. I'm planning on seeing if I can set up a well and some solar panels down the line and also getting a canoe so I can get out on the lake for fish. I'm going to start moving in a few months once the weather gets better so I can move the stuff I need over, plus I have to sell and give away a lot of the stuff I already have, primarily electronics.

It's probably going to be tough the first months or maybe even years, lots of stuff to get in order, but I'll make it.
I'm gonna miss you guys, I'm going to miss vidya and movies as well but this will do wonders for my soul and sanity

Attached: 1614588106759.png (913x610, 657.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/det-handlar-om-att-hitta-sin-grej
files.catbox.moe/chpqmc.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop bullshitting, Varg, we all know that you will rant online every week.

Sounds comfy

Do you need a helper? I am free since i quit my job a few months ago i have a little bit of cash on hand and am bored as fuck.
I am an autist no bullshiting honest and barley talk.

Attached: 1643202870800.png (505x406, 38.67K)

>stop bullshitting, Varg, we all know that you will rant online every week.
Yeah, this is my unfulfilled dream. On the other hand, I say to myself: My ancestors founded this country and maintained its level. What would they say that I was running somewhere in the woods when a fight with the enemy took place in the city.

based. good luck, fren. This too is my goal.

There is a swede who did exactly that maybe 15 years ago then toured telling people about it. He ate only grains basicly and did supply rounds every three weeks or something. I dont remember much but one thing has stuck with me since. Upon being asked "when did you feel satisfied" he said after about 4-6 months something snapped and he felt completly alive and calm. He said he was just ok with sitting on a rock thinking and this lasted his whole trip. He spent a few years inna woods and im sure hes doing it still to some extent. He loved it apparently. His reason was mental issues and he has done similiar things before so maybe not for everyone. I think he moved outa woods because he fell in love with someone or something. Im gonna try finding info about it. I would die without the social connection but if you are super introvert maybe inna woods would work.

I wanna go too please

Attached: 1642724429053.jpg (479x410, 41.76K)

Just get one yourself, it's not expensive

Sounds comfy. Hope it works out. Don't turn back

I hope I can find that kind of satisfaction and solitude, sounds like a nice lad. I will be going into town every now and then to buy stuff and also visit family from time to time, but otherwise completely alone with just a simple phone for emergencies

Here, you should be able to understand it:
google.com/amp/s/amp.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/det-handlar-om-att-hitta-sin-grej
Hardcore dude, four years inna woods in a tent eating only oats. This dude basicly said he was fucked in the head and needed this. He still sleeps outside alot apparently. I worked with a couple of americans once and they where used to sleeping outside so they basicly rented a house then put up a tent outside where they slept so i guess it becomes addictive.

No Internet? At least try to get some indoor plumbing or sceptic tank so that you don't have to go outside and shit in that outhouse during a - 40c snowstorm Also, be careful. You will be alone. If shit goes sideways, have a plan "B" and "C". Do you have a firearm? Knives? What about a GPS SOS emergency locator if you fall and break your leg while out looking for firewood or hunting? Good luck. I know you can do it, user.

Why not create a community?

Aren't you worried you'll get lonely?

This person will kill you and bury you in the snow, op, don't fall for it.
also check those digits

Get some books to read, some philosophy, desu any book because you will have plenty of time. ones and also there was another farmer user few days back check the catalogs he posted few interesting stuff...
I come from the family of farmers, lived in village all my life i dreamt about moving to big city and imagined how it would like to be in 'videsh' (literally meaning means foreign but old people use it to mean outside your state in india) but when i grew up, finally got a job in such places i realized how superficial things are. I want to go back too, saving to buy a land nearby a bit forest area in the outskirts of my city and spend rest of my life there.
I am happy for you user, take care!

I'm envious man, even if you could buy a lil cabin in the woods here (what you basically can't cuz everything is state owned), you couldn't do any of this what you are planning, you need a permit for literally everything and, 99% will be shut down instantly, I hate this shithole. Best of luck mate.

dammit i wanna read it but i can't understand svenska

omg that pepe + your message is so cute.

tfw no cute german twink to live with me alone in a cabin... files.catbox.moe/chpqmc.webm

Attached: 1522470738291.jpg (750x546, 31.5K)

Godspeed
Report back periodically

Attached: 1612576051437.jpg (1000x670, 332.11K)

Good luck man. Remember to repent and follow Christ.

Bring a Bible. Read that every day. As well as some Britanicas and Physics books.