Rightoids will be destroyed

The left will win because of one simple reason: we are not bootlickers. Rightoids worship the state, they're too obedient to accomplish any signficant change in society, if their fuhrer tells them to bend over and spread their cheeks they will do so with a smile on their face. This is why when the time comes, all rights will be utterly annihilated.

Attached: sovietwaifu.jpg (251x201, 9.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wuq1EE8ymc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah leftist countries are notorious for not being authoritarian.

Attached: 1624458250161.png (600x639, 73.67K)

You will kill each other after 'le revolution' like you have every time. Then you collapse.

>rightoids worship the state
Is this why you are backing the state mandates for vaccines?
Seems to me like 'right wingers' are far more anti-state than you commie tranny weirdos.

And why is it that all of you trannies end up being communist reddit mods? The fuck is up with that weird shit.

>Rightoids worship the state,
wat

lol no

Yes, pick a side goyim
Left Vs right
Russia Vs Ukraine
Palestine Vs Israel

The options you're given are the ones that suit the narrative. There are no winning sides, ever. You never get to think for yourself, the options are already chosen for you.

>we are not bootlickers
unless its for big coorp
why am i even replying? this is a 1 post by this id shill slide thread anyway

sage report hide

>we are not bootlickers
Thats why antifa is sucking off globohomo cock?

at this point Nationalist are seen as the greatest threat to the powers of this world.

authoritarian=/=totalitarian

>we are not bootlickers.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Shut up kike lol
You're uninteresting, unimportant, and unwanted.

>right wing - wants small govt. and low taxes
>left wing - wants government to control literally every single aspect of their lives
Why did this tranny call us bootlickers bros?

OP photo sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=4wuq1EE8ymc

figure out what bathroom to use first

good b8, m8.

shut the fuck up retard, and honk the horn. stop asking people to pick up the can. Not everyone heere has your coward phenotype.

The American impulse across the board is to undermine state authority entirely. It’s evidenced by the fact that Americans worship entrepreneurial caudillos.

>1pbtid

Sneed.

leftists bootlick their green energy grifters andthe media and big pharma
idk what your talkin about
solar is a scam wind is a scam big pharma is a scam that denies the route cause of most poor health comes from lack of diet and exercise and media itself is government banker propoganda

Any Forums I guess it’s opposite day retards!

>: we are not bootlickers

Attached: 1625765135163.jpg (250x236, 4.16K)

>we are not bootlickers
I didn't realize a second Any Forums humor thread had opened up.
ALL. FIELDS!