Based Adventure travels

Geopolitically speaking, this man is an absolute legend. One Question, is he actually a Lord?

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-180240_Instagram.jpg (1080x1308, 258.52K)

>be traveler
>get press-ganged
>post on Twitter

>be me
>go to big city
>”hey man check out my mixtape!”
>a mixtape is pushed into my hand
>”oh cool! You are a musician?”
>”yea bro this is my mixtape, you like hip hop?”
>”yea I like Lofi, sometimes I look up who produces the music of rappers like, big blockhead fan”
>”yea bro you will love that mixtape”
>”bet I will”
>”hey bro where you going!?”
>”I gotta catch up with my group bro!”
>”hey you don’t got anything?”
>”nah bro I wouldn’t be here on my own dime,
>thanks for the tape!
>”HEY uhhh, YOU CAN’T DO THAT!”
>”it’s free advertising!”
>”nah bro it don’t got my name on it!”
>get stabbed later that night

Same principle.

No idea who this guy is but why is he bragging about stolen valor?

not reading all that

>attention whore "look at me im le madman xd" retard
>legend
Pick one. I hope he catches a bullet somewhere.

Why does this fucker show up in soon to be war zones and invasions? Does he glow or is this a male attention whore.

The man, the legend has done it.

he is legit just a depressed loser.
stop hating on him schizo

>Why does this fucker show up in soon to be war zones and invasions?
To impress the kids watching him as if he was doing something "dangerous", totally not something everyone can do. I bet he wouldnt even thing of trying to go to rebel-held territory because that would actually require some brains to do
>Does he glow or is this a male attention whore.
Obviously an attention whore, ukraine is full of glownigs anyway.

Stop feeding this glownigger for gode sake

this dude is a government assassin

Thread is filled with shitskins that don't understand the Aryan spirit and the European desire for adventure

He's insufferable and twitter is always forcing him on me. I literally get notifications every single time this fucker tweets even though I've never followed him. I'm pretty sure I've blocked him. Makes no difference.

No he's not a Lord but he managed to convince his bank to put "Lord" on his card

Mostly an attention whore but it can be pretty funny

Yeah man, that.

Now he's haunting you here kek

Yeah, he's an actual Lord. The queen sells those titles you know? Don't ask me how much he paid but I think that they can be had for pretty cheap these days.

Attached: 1641948190857.gif (160x192, 1.82M)

>No idea who this guy is but why is he bragging about stolen valor?
He's a kid who was raised to live vicariously through the poors -- povertu safaris -- by his family, who are all bluebloods. It's just what they do, and have done for centuries.

Paris Hilton did the same thing as this kid when she went to jail 20 years ago. The inmates reacted to her the same way the enlisted did to this rich kid.

>One Question, is he actually a Lord?
it's a scam for retards, and if you believe it's possible you're in the target market
at best it lets them change their first name legally to lord, it doesn't grant the title

What a retard if he want UCP so bad he should of gone to a military surplus store since nobody wants that shit.

Never heard of so much wank in all my life. Go look around the streets here and all you see are couch potato slobs.
Aryan adventure my arse, what cult told you that

perfidious anglo with narcissistic personality disorder