Why didn't Ireland invent agriculture until relatively recently?

Why didn't Ireland invent agriculture until relatively recently?

Attached: f853f1ec30f338199cbfe764c002597c.jpg (1082x1072, 218.16K)

why you are so dumb

I mean, I could talk shit about Irish people. But why? I like them, so I won't.

he's american

>mad primitive who only received agriculture after being introduced it by superior peoples

Dogshit weather, which is why they loved potatoes so much.

You are probably Irish yourself, retard

How mad are you?

Like 0/10
What's your ethnicity?

Lebanese.

My condolences

says the spic...

You are a leaf, this website's plankton

>Sub-saharan Africa
>Agriculture by 500 BC
You mean 500AD

whatever you say manlet spiclet

Whatever, Mr. Green Antennae

Attached: plankton-spongebob.gif (252x256, 365.62K)

living in a place agriculture started at 3000BC gang fr fr no cap get fucked no agriculture after 3000BC niggers

Who cares about agriculture? Cereals are slave grub, people only gave in to the sedentary lifestyle because 1) centralization of water source control ("hydraulic empires") and 2) booze making.

People who have a choice between hunting, nomadism and agriculture, NEVER choose agriculture. It's not a thing you ''invent'' because you're smart. It's what you do when you're a slave without options

Ireland literally had no people or at least an extremely small amount until only 2000 or 3000 years ago as much of the island was still tundra or covered in ice from the ice age and was unsuitable for agriculture.

Much of the earliest stories about Ireland describes cattle as the main form of currency with raiding between tribes for their cattle being common tho obviously agriculture existed but probably small scale stuff.

there wasnt many irish back then due to the ice age. and the ones that were there survived off hunter gathering due to the plentiful wildlife that emerged from the glaciers lifting up and moving dirth around.

futhermore, when people did return to ireland post ice age they found rich copper ore deposits that the glaciers had made easy to extract.
what ended up happening is the irish turned these ores into useful tools and decorative things and traded them to other countries for whatever they needed.
in retrospect, im glad they got rid of their copper. as it was one less thing the british could have stolen from them

also the irish were excellent fishermen and seamen. there was zero need for them to produce agriculturally when the land and sea itself could provide naturally.

How could the British steal anything from the British Isles you moron.