WHY WOULD I HAVE MY SELF INJECTED WITH MYSTERY "SCIENCE" JUICE

when right up until today, they can't even confirm how many total doses they will require me to get?

>because they have no fucking idea.

I'll wait until the "science" is settled, before making any decisions. Thank you.

Attached: Aubrey33.png (592x484, 713.5K)

Two more jabs.

never buy a ps3 on launch day

Or is it three? Or is it 20? Or is it 6? Or is it 9? Or is it....

Attached: Aubrey31.jpg (4068x2845, 525.78K)

Hi OP.
Sorry,off topic here.
Thread, posting with a VPN got deleted, I'm new here.
Who decides when threads get deleted and why? Was it to sensitive for the kike mods?

They know how many doses. It's the flu. There will be a new booster every year

How could any thinking person allow themselves at this point to be injected, knowing that they don't even have the total doses "needed" figured out yet?

I actually understand to a point, why people agreed when they were told (lied to) that it's 2 doses, and you're 100% protected and good to go. Which they did in the beginning, but now?

>You'd have to be fully fucking mental to do it.

Attached: Aubrey15.jpg (680x440, 65.35K)

And btw, don't get the vakseen,it's gonna kill you sooner or later and absolutely drain your savings, whatever you own in medical bills from the side effects, that the purpose of this vaccination campaign.
I refused, lost the job and made my own business, life is better than before, just live healthy, here the local hospital also started refusing to help you if you are not vaccinated, for me that itself is a crime.

Because half the people are submissive, half are not. The submissive need to believe their dominant government is right or they'd constantly live in fear of everything. Like an abused girlfriend needing to believe the man that hits her also loves her.

I've never gotten a flu shot, nor will I get these shots.

You'd have to be fully mental at this point.

Cheers user.

Attached: Aubrey.jpg (2000x1000, 278.57K)

You mean 4 a year.

Anyone who disagrees with waiting until the science is settled,should go ask some women who took Phalidomide for their morning sickness.

>needing to believe the man that hits her also loves her

But what if he does? What if your understanding of love is warped because you enable her self destructive behavior , coddle her and worship her beauty? Beating the jew out of every woman is your Duty as a man.

*Thalidomide, but you still make a great point.

I have several friends (I know, weird right?) that took the two doses in the beginning. Who now flatly refuse to take #3, or however more future unknown extra doses.

They're called "antivaxxers" now. Neat!

Attached: Aubrey13.jpg (2000x3010, 1.54M)

I'm guessing you got the vaccine.

Keep believing it. Your bruises and black eyes will be all you have to show for it.

I choose peace instead.

Us unvaccinated people are like scientists. We are watching the results of the big pharma guinea pigs.

its not wise to go in more than 50% with something novel no matter the severity of virus. especially after 2 fucking years of endemic

I'd inject kstew with my juice if you know what I mean

Your level of common sense, doesn't jive with today's "reality".

>but it's still common sense.

Attached: Aubrey4.jpg (660x440, 202.88K)

jewish divide and conquer juice is what it is

believing reality is therefore hard to accept when i know this requires basic level sense