Why are Europoors so weak and frail? Is it lack of protein? Lack of testosterone? Lack of work ethic...

Why are Europoors so weak and frail? Is it lack of protein? Lack of testosterone? Lack of work ethic? Or is it just genetics?

When i visit the UK, i notice all the men are little skinny frail albino faggots. They don’t even make eye contact when they speak to an American over there, out of fear i suppose.

Americans are bred for war and violence, it is what we are best at. American people have been at war for 235 years out of the 245 years we have even been a nation. What other nation can boast a ratio like that?

I would do hand to hand combat with any Bong or any Europoor as a matter of fact. I’d have you on your knees begging for mercy before i snapped your neck and ended you right there.

Why are Europeans so small and weak?

I’m badder than 99% of europeans and i don’t even workout i just work a physical job.

>pic related
>me

Attached: E5E0605B-3E18-467B-A73C-19552C06A309.jpg (2400x2400, 385.04K)

bigger the prey,easier the shot.

With what gun?

express carbine 7x64

You can’t own guns. Even if you do manage to own a little hunting rifle you’d have to have it unloaded, disassembled, in a locked contained in the trunk of your car with bullets in a separate compartment.

I’d rip you to shreds before you could get it out of the trunk.

>Why are Europoors so weak and frail
its the work ethic. they put their labour towards worthless shit with no real results

yeah, body-building is real worthy and a great investment of your time and energy

Yeah so is sitting on your ass, huh?

Cope

Even if that's you in the pic, which I highly doubt, most Amerimutts are ultra-fat faggots. All of your wars are fought by malnourished poor Amerimutts who can't afford your overpriced burgers for your Jewish overlord bankers, and you lost in most of them. So you have nothing to boast about.

>Europoors don't workout.

Every guy between 16 and 23 that i have ever met goes to the gym. Compared to your onions mutts that is alot.

We wrecked your shit

Based arab

Kek your casualties are $4T and you ran away. Why didn't you stay for another decade so we can get your faggot nation to bankruptcy?

with what cost of live, mothers crying over their dead sons for useless jewish oil money.

You are nothing more than a shill

Europeans aren't fat

roid addicts are part tigers and mentally weak

they won't make it

true strength comes from within

>Why are Europoors so weak and frail? Is it lack of protein? Lack of testosterone? Lack of work ethic? Or is it just genetics?

European (pure white) they do not engage in Steroid and other Enhancing drugs.

They are not weak, they are smarter cause they will live a lot longer than you thinking taking anything to push your body to the limit will make you live longer.

You are a faggot

You are a mutt

You are ugly

You are a insecure loser

he is right you know

> Why are Europoors so weak and frail?

Attached: 1625599195949.png (600x500, 101.13K)

You deserved it for taking down our twin towers

You fucked around and found out

*paper tigers

It's the fatass from earlier
Nice fatceps, """bro"""

Attached: 1643529688446.jpg (734x747, 134.73K)

Most men are weak nowadays because they spill their essence frivolously, live lazy lifestyles, don't exercise, and don't aspire towards anything beyond small dopemine hits in the present.

>This thread again
>this time faggot OP posts actual bodybuilder instead of amerifat "bicep"
Still D&C thread, get fucked OP, you're a faggot.
Salvia Officinalis in all fields

The twin towers was just a provocative attack to get you to bring the fight to our lands where we depleted your goydom by fighting for two decades with no results to show.

Not arab, not jewish.

How?

>he thinks his country took down the twin towers
How new are you?

If the mutt want to blame us for, then I don't mind it kek. Sheik Osama did nothing wrong!

you made the exact same shitty lowtierbait thread yesterday with a different picture.
kindly remove yourself from here , you are NOT wanted or needed.

KEK

reminder average male height in america is 175cm

the average american adult man would get pummeled to death by european 12 year olds

Attached: 1591516323906.jpg (600x507, 72.53K)

All Heil Sheik Osama bin Laden!
The glorious raider of New York.

Attached: 4451939.jpg (512x458, 42.27K)

I'm 5'7 please understand

Rural life can make people tough. Europe is mostly city slickers. It’s not hard to figure out. Mongols had a problem where once they’d settle down their warrior ability would go to normal