Trudeau Bros

It's over...

Attached: 5dd2536fe9f614cc.jpg (1080x1219, 376.81K)

He said that because thats what he was trained to do

>anti vaccine-mandate
Not
>anti-vaccine mandate

Why does this feel like a trap?

Attached: 1612047188782.png (1835x2048, 2.24M)

remember all the shilling saying it was fake

Don’t fall for the subtle lies. Stay sharp, pol

oh im sharpening something all right

>If a bunch of people stand in front of Parliament for three weeks, something will happen
Nope.
This is like Occupy Wall St.
Without a leader, this protest will fade and dissipate.
It's just a waiting game, and Trudeau has a comfy cottage hideaway while the truckers have -30 C sidewalks. I don't think Trudeau is thinking about them at all.

Your pencil dick? Gonna stab your dad in the eye again tonight?

Exactly what would he do if an army invaded?
Surrender?

I think the global elites have revealed their one weakness they are spinless cowards

Perhaps they fear China simply because China rattles the saber louder
So they will Obey Us when we rattle ours?

>i it's only f fifthy thousand chuds
>y you won't win
>j just give up
Kek

Another Palestinian "adoptee" trooned by Jewish abuse. Many such cases!

Probably his advisors absconded with him before he could do or say anything even more stupid.
They probably think they can just wait it out, and in a week most people will have gone home and they can round up the rest.

no amount of sheltered statements in front of a camera and msm hitpieces can hide the reality, turdeau

because we have been infected by countless psyops. Sometimes you just need to look at it and trust. It can't all be traps. They are not gods. We can win too.

>Up to 50000
They barely managed 2000, out of 120000 truckers in the country

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-29 183102.png (1437x1280, 810.13K)

Is this really the best shilling Trudeau can afford? Grim.

>This is like Occupy Wall St.
WRONG. OWS was a LEFTY movement, and the left always eats its own in a purity spiral. This does NOT happen on the right, which is why our side has been growing while their side has been shrinking. They only seem like they are winning because they scream the loudest.

Well, not any more. HHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK

>When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

Attached: 1634221729122.png (385x502, 317.44K)

>50,000
remember yesterday when shills said it was just 200?

>they are spinless cowards
Just wait until the masses fully realize that these 'elites' are stupid, too. Their success is thanks only to family connections.

The problem OWS had wasn't a lack of leadership, it as no clearly defined goal. This protest does have that, end all of the mandates.

it's funny they use the word "flee," painting Trudeau as a coward. it seems like he's got enemies in the media

>I trust the media
I trust you to be low IQ.

Attached: 161780597.jpg (520x1024, 221.8K)