Bros, how do I legally acquire the Flamethrower?

Bullets and melees are retarded gay shit for homos, they just empty the body of life before consciousness even comprehend anything. The Flamethrower, on the other hand, purges the soul of the unclean, giving massive torture before inevitable death where the enemies will regret everything they ever did. Making their skin bubble, they meat vaporize and their body cooking. Perfect tool to cure niggers/jews/muslim/churkas/shitskins/politicians/leftists from existance.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-30-16-29-12-88.jpg (1520x720, 292.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FGC-9
youtu.be/ppXf9eD3PYA
history.com/news/this-flamethrower-operator-is-the-last-living-medal-of-honor-recipient-from-the-pacific-theater
throwflame.com/tf-19-wasp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just build one yourself, you can easily find old WW2 patterns.

They're easy to make; you're in fucking Russia I doubt you'll be fucked with. I'm suprised they're illegal there though, they're legal in Canada as flamethrowers have legitimate uses and don't really contribute to arson.

What kind of legitimate uses you're talking about?
For that I would need garage or mastery room, I am too poor to own one. It's the napalm, however, that allows to have 50+ meter range and can burn under water, but it is seems to be illegal worldwide.

Flame throwers are legal already. You can't really legislate them since they don't rely on any particular triggering mechanism and aren't an explosive.

They're used for all kind of shit, personally I've used them for drying out concrete floors to apply chemical coatings. Most of the flamethrowers here are just a propane tank+nozzle

You can make Napalm by yourself, it's really easy. It's just gas and styropor.

They're commonly used for controlled burns in forestry and land management.

What effect would it have to fire one inside a comfy living room of people sat on sofas?

Sounds cool.
How much materials costs to make one?
So long it will have pump tank too.
Have you made it yourself?

Yeah as a teenager, there are plenty of guides for it.

No idea. Flamethrowers don't really appeal to me.

Those man-portable ones only offered about 12 seconds of fire on a full tank of gas. They're far from effective or efficient weapons. It's a tool meant for siege-breaking and demolition.

They are great for trenches, fences, burning out building, bunkers, tunnels, defense, urban military, etc. 14 seconds would be enough to clean whole room, though.

>Flame throwers are legal already.
Cutlery is borderline legal here so I doubt that for us.
Not that 'legal' is going to matter. I'm just not gonna take it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FGC-9

>cleaning your room with a flamethrower
I new Jordan Peterson was a dangerous neo nazi

Napalm doesn't burn under water.
It floats and doesn't contain oxidizer.

>The gun's name is an acronym for "Fuck Gun Control", with the "9" referencing its 9mm cartridge.
Easy to remember. Makes me think of BFG acronym from Doom

It would not be difficult to add hydrogen peroxide to it

I read somewhere that the survival rate of flamethrower operators was ridiculously low. Below 10% in some battles.

You carry this heavy thing which can explode on your back.
You mark your position with a bright, orange/red color.
People will often shot you even if you surrender. ("Sorry I grilled your mates.")
You need to get into close range.

I fully agree that it is one of the coolest weapons out there, but I would not advise it for practical reasons.

P.S.:
Will defect in WW3 if you send cute russian GFs. Thanks.

Fed thread, flammenwerfers are a weapon of peace.

Female Genital Circumcision -(Age 9)

flame throwers are one of the easiest weapons you can make from household materials. All you really need is something to serve as a pilot light and a squirt gun with some sort of fuel.

Flamethrowers are mainly used to asphyxiate by removing the oxygen from a cave or bunker, as well as to clean foliage in vegetation dense areas. You would likely be the one erupting in flames in any pitched battle due to your fuel being shot.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FGC-9
Modern military napalm contains white phosphorous, which auto-ignites on contact with air. It doesn't burn under pure water, but it can burn under highly oxygenated water, like medical hydrogen peroxide, and it ignites anyway once it bubbles to the surface.

user if youre serious about making your own at home napalm, please be fucking careful and not around other people. its easy to make, and easy to fuck up really bad with. ama I guess if you want some advice

t. chemist

also to my slave masters I am not attempting in any way to aide others into making any sort of weapon. Purly for knowledge and safety purposes. In addition I may an obese old black women whom in a court of law should not be seen as fullysane thank you fed fags

psychopath much XD XD

Bio Force Gun?

You're thinking of a thermobaric bomb. Standing there burning off fuel for minutes trying to suffocate the people in the room when you could just SET THEM ON FIRE is completely retarded.

>but I would not advise it for practical reasons.
The tank-mounted versions remove most of those drawbacks.

woah that's crazy, i'm surprised somewhere as gay and useless as canada allows flamethrowers

>year 2022
>not embracing full schizo-autism psychoness in our mind to handle and honk at clown world

join the wave fren. its a fun ride

You'd think mutts would've stopped embarrassing themselves by now but no

Attached: 1631905038679.jpg (1024x749, 118.61K)

The bullshit about "explosive backpack" is a hollywood nonsense.
The range could go up to 55+ meters: youtu.be/ppXf9eD3PYA
The irony is that THE LAST Medal of Honor survivors is the Flamethrower operator.
history.com/news/this-flamethrower-operator-is-the-last-living-medal-of-honor-recipient-from-the-pacific-theater

Attached: Willams-Poses-with-Flamethrower-scaled.jpg (623x900, 68.73K)

>You mark your position with a bright, orange/red color.
this is the most important point you listed. When you make yourself a target for the entire battlefield they put you down quick.

Personally I would have camouflaged their kit to look like they were carrying a radio or full survival kit and increased the expend-rate of their magazine to get them out of direct fire ASAP.

>You need to get into close range.
while somewhat true in the past this was only an engineering challenge, modern valves/compressors/materials potentially allow for flamethrowers to have effective ranges matching infantry rifles.

>tank-mounted
mechanized flamethrowers are based

I wouldn't call flamethrowers the things they call flamethrowers, common hydrocarbon gaseous fuel = shitty puff of flames. If you made a real liquid fuel high pressure 'werfer they would find a reason it was illegal.

Attached: zippo.webm (540x402, 1.46M)

Liquid flamethrowers are also legal in Canada. It's one of those things where it's never been banned because they can't imagine someone actually using one.

>legally
Just make your own you fucking retard its not hard at all

I bought mine at lemonparty.org

Any napalm that would give extra range (thrust) to the Flamethrower, plus how can I recreate phosphorus for admixture? It's so hot, it can melt steel.

You can easily make one from a fire extinguisher but don’t, you will probably blow yourself up

>because they can't imagine someone actually using one.
There are companies that specialize in manufacturing them. Here's a flamethrower drone intended for forestry:
throwflame.com/tf-19-wasp/

From your own source:
>"to prevent accidental ignition of the fuel source"
>best range 10 to 30 meters

>plus how can I recreate phosphorus for admixture?
Probably not worth it. It's poisonous in addition to its fire risk, and it's just there to make sure it stays lit. Most of the heat comes from burning hydrocarbons.