Self Improvement General /SIG/

Welcome to /SIG/, a classic staple not only of Any Forums, but all of Any Forums. This is political because many of the established forces want you weak, undisciplined, and unable to forge your own destiny. Will you be an endless consumer doomed to become a couch potato that believes everything on television? Or will you RISE to meet the challenges of each and every day. it is imperative for each and every one of you to exercise at least 4 times a week and reject degenerate fatty foods. Stop making excuses and DO THAT THING YOU WERE PUTTING OFF.

Read books. Do your own research with alternative search engines or physical libraries. Question everything you see on television. Assume a motive for everything. Trust yourself and very few others. Listen to music that inspires you, not music that demoralizes you. Work on a skill, a trade, a craft. MASTER YOUR CRAFT. MASTER YOUR MIND.

Do not ever assume that things will magically work out. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. You will end up sucking cocks for cash and shooting heroin under a bridge if you do not develop realistic and tangible plans to become who you were destined to be. If you see a SIG thread that promotes degeneracy, then it isn't legitimate. BE STRONGER IN MIND AND BODY.

You are worthy of more. You deserve more. Do it. Realize your full potential with the hybridization of knowledge, willpower, discipline, and excellence. If you are at that point in your life, consider building a legacy. This can be via family or even a business. ESTABLISH YOUR DOMINANCE. ESTABLISH YOUR LIFE.

Thread Theme

youtu.be/BOkmvWrYeUs

Attached: 1641889978015.jpg (750x750, 199.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1281
archive.md/P2kz5
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1657
archive.is/AIcRq
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1262
archive.md/FDRdV
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1300
archive.md/8F8gC
theswissbay.ch/pdf/
theswissbay.ch/pdf/Books/Survival/
theswissbay.ch/pdf/Books/Survival/Farming, Animalraising, Homesteading/
theswissbay.ch/pdf/Books/Survival/Self-Reliance/
theswissbay.ch/pdf/Books/Linguistics/
theswissbay.ch/pdf/Books/War & military/
theswissbay.ch/pdf/Books/Ancient history/
instituteforvirtueresearch.com/2022/01/24/how-to-start-a-mastermind-and-why-you-should/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: d11fa11a2601a74b0584f2bebf8cf8e0.jpg (467x700, 127.56K)

news fren bumping

>Prince Andrew wants disgraced actor to testify at trial - media
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1281
archive.md/P2kz5

>With Trudeau In Hiding, CBC Suggests Putin Behind Truckers' Freedom Convoy
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1657
archive.is/AIcRq

>DR Congo court sentences 51 to death over killing of UN experts
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1262
archive.md/FDRdV

>India bought Israeli Pegasus spyware as part of weapons deal: NYT
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1300
archive.md/8F8gC

Attached: lifehack.png (1332x1949, 422.01K)

If Prince Andrew got thrown in prison, that would be hilarious.

while that would be hilarious, I think it's just a civil case so all he's really facing is financial ruin

Always remember that you can do better.

Attached: 20211101_095808.jpg (4032x3024, 3.95M)

OP can't bump his own thread until there's been a post by a different IP.

Educating yourself should be a continuous process throughout your life. A bachelor's can go onto a Master's. A hobby can become a skill. Only a truly ignorant man can read one book and proclaim he knows everything, true wisdom is found by the man who has read 1000 books and still finds himself wanting.

Loss and failure are a part of life, but only by these trials can we truly measure how high we reach when we gain and triumph.

Do not be afraid to limit who is around you, you become who you surround yourself with, inadvertently or not.

Do not allow yourself be controlled like the masses, designer clothing and other expensive luxuries,are given to those who can more than afford to pay for them, for free. The only people.paying for these things are people who cannot really afford them but want others to think they can. This practise is found all over our society and serves no means except to enslave those who fall too it.

>Self Improvement
Hopeless if you have shitty genes, mongrel.

comfy

Get them while we have Internet, here's my personal collection
- base directory for all PDFs theswissbay.ch/pdf/
- Survival (very comprehensive) theswissbay.ch/pdf/Books/Survival/
-- Farming, animalraising, homesteading theswissbay.ch/pdf/Books/Survival/Farming, Animalraising, Homesteading/
-- Self-reliance theswissbay.ch/pdf/Books/Survival/Self-Reliance/
- Linguistics ("a collection of descriptive grammars and pedagogical textbooks [...] of various
natural languages and a few prominent created languages [...] encompassing 1363 languages from every inhabited region of the globe") theswissbay.ch/pdf/Books/Linguistics/
- War & military theswissbay.ch/pdf/Books/War & military/
- Ancient history (mostly RE) theswissbay.ch/pdf/Books/Ancient history/

Live or die. Commit fully to one or the other. If the former, /sig/; if the latter, anhero. Your bitchy middle ground is just a way to justify sloth.

bump to make another Any Forums regular seethe at the thought of putting in effort

Attached: 59D982E8-7C5F-47CB-9C28-CD10F32B6944.jpg (1300x1547, 1.49M)

No matter wher you find yourself in your life, things can always serve to be better and worse, take note of the blessings you have no matter how small.

Your view of life can be altered by the perspective of it that you have.

Take time for the little things in life, the wind in the trees and the sound of birdsong.

The only person you should compare yourself to is the person you were yesterday,or even the person you were several hours ago, continuous growth means just that.

instituteforvirtueresearch.com/2022/01/24/how-to-start-a-mastermind-and-why-you-should/

Based bump: I'm half here to help, half here to make mentally ill fatties seethe. Quote relevant to those digits:
>Above all, a balance must be struck in education between intellectual instruction and physical development. What is called a Gymnasium or secondary school today is a mockery of the Greek school it was supposedly modeled after. We have completely forgotten in education that in the long run, a sound mind can only live in a sound body.
- Mein Kampf, Volume I Chapter X

Attached: bust a nut.jpg (522x403, 64.7K)

Bump

Attached: how to get motivated.png (2560x1440, 799.5K)

Attached: honor your ancient heritage.png (1261x380, 149.94K)

Attached: perpetual self-improvement.jpg (1118x575, 110.3K)

Based. I somehow didn't have this one saved, but I do now. Thanks.

you're most welcome

Attached: adopt the mindset.jpg (1800x1162, 1.13M)

Attached: be an optimist.jpg (1944x1928, 579.08K)

Attached: extremists.jpg (640x789, 137.82K)

Attached: 1637490616134.jpg (800x1024, 153.78K)

Attached: fatherly advices.png (1270x693, 523.28K)

Attached: The greatest time to have ever lived.png (1383x688, 305.05K)

Attached: stop wanking.png (1336x1980, 400.23K)

Attached: make them feel fear.png (1871x351, 94.5K)

Going to swim at the gym today. Daily reminder that one mile of swimming is equivalent to four miles of running.

What lifting program should I do if I am too weak to lift an empty bar during an OHP? Both SS and Stronglifts require OHP, which I am not strong enough to do.

Attached: delete starving wojak.png (201x251, 4.93K)

How can anyone who lives in a place like this be depressed? I wish I lived in my family's dacha in Russia. Israel is a copy paste ghetto. Every street looks like it has been in a nuclear war. Fuck this place.

I’m working out 6 days a week, with a PPL split. Really enjoying it compared to upper body / lower body split. My upper body workout was starting to take over 2 hours.
Also I’m reading the complete works Epictetus. Kind of a tough read for me, I find myself having to reread whole paragraphs over again.