Something is going to happen soon

Something is going to happen soon.
Jannies are working extra shifts, banning and deleting threads. Yet catalog is just bullshit and slide threads.
Mememagic is back.
Glowies are trying to distract us for whatever trick they are doing in the shadows.
There's a happening brewing. many interesting dates next month.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 14.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/isna9kEkyfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing ever happens

It's the weekend. Jannies are taking a break from their families and jobs to focus on moderating Any Forums. You should be thankful for their generosity and selflessness.

Attached: 4free.jpg (628x628, 27.96K)

Everyday is happening actually but no one cares because we used to "happenings".
The only happening would be WW3, and i think we wouldn't be on Any Forums and meme anymore if WW3 happens.

Attached: 1259 - QRAcPW8.jpg (953x686, 74.8K)

the opposite, we live in an ever happening clown world.
you are not paying attention

What do you think is going to happen? A global pandemic that will give governments around the world the ability to stomp on all our rights? A stolen election? WHAT? The suspense is killing me!

If everything always happens, does anything?

Attached: wa8kz2Y.jpg (600x315, 20.52K)

Those are just minor symptoms of the Kali Yuga we're living in, it's a process of slow spiritual decay that is being reflected by events in the external, physical world

Its always like this. Fuck off

Attached: 207867.p.jpg (400x528, 36K)

There's always happening, not everything happening at the same time.
shit is taking it's damn sweet time. can we have nice things already?
ssshhh don't type too loud, you'll wake up your wifes boyfriend

Agreed, the shills are pissing and shidding their pants

the happenang is the economy dumping and people realizing the fed isnt working for them.
everything else is bait to keep the world placated so the rich can move out of the markets and leave retail with the bags

By happening do you mean psyops? Yeah everybody knows they are planning bullshit

I understand it all now. The schizo in me is rising. I can see it all laid out. The great leveling i understand their levers of power. Their capricious tools of control. Its all so visible now. Yes i can see how theyre right. The jews are on our side. They are being harsh on us whites because its going to save us in the future.

Its all going according to plan my friends anons. You notice the evil because you are meant to. The whole world is meant to see it. I am now in good sight.

Did the Skyking threads die, or are they getting unintentionally caught in my filters?

Attached: 1625657165477.png (500x474, 267.64K)

100% I just got temp banned for posting this
>youtu.be/isna9kEkyfU

Attached: A37FAC18-9FDC-4D90-B9DE-3B6E96ECFA52.png (559x551, 376.82K)

We anons fit into the plan we are the wisened ones who filter down what we find to the rest of the population.

I will live to see the comet

I do feel bad for the pets though.

Yeah, I'm expecting something on markets. february 11 is friday, so maybe they'll crash it then
of course, it happens all the time, but if they are pushing slide threads harder, that means they are on something big

>Yeah, I'm expecting something on markets. february 11 is friday, so maybe they'll crash it then
thats when my options expire, can we do the following monday please?

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-124033_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1613, 1.07M)

i noticed this too, have a bump OP

Kali Yuga is coming to a close in 2025