Truckers and other demonstrators in Ottawa, just to be clear : you do not represent me in any way, shape or form...

Truckers and other demonstrators in Ottawa, just to be clear : you do not represent me in any way, shape or form. As a matter of fact, you embarrass me. My rights have not been trampled by being required to have my vaccinations to cross the border. I take getting the vaccinations as being part of a soluation - a responsibility as a good Canadian.

Attached: Trudeau-head.jpg (540x540, 77.28K)

HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK HONK

Did your cat really scare shit itself?

>responsbility as a good canadian
YOURE A GOOD BOY!!!! YOURE SUCH A GOOD BOY!!! WHOS A GOOD BOY?

YOU ARE!!!!

fag

Will you still feel that way after the next 6 injections?

Lots of the protesters are double vaxxed. They just don't want the next 12, that they weren't told about in the first place.

Attached: Truddiss.png (771x407, 410.69K)

>you do not represent me in any way

You think its all about you, don't you ?

Shows a fundamental disrespect of others stemming from narcissistic personality disorder. How do I know you are a liberal ?

Maybe you weren't paying attention in civics class, but the "social contract" in modern western democracies is that you will stand up to defend the rights of others, to ensure protection of yours. This INCLUDES people you disagree with. This is the norm you violate in your attempts to destroy our institutions.

Attached: coward faggot.png (645x699, 849.75K)

this is a democracy and the truckers are the majority. its over for you

I've never seen such blatant gaslighting, astroturfing, and shilling on Any Forums than last night and today. These truckers have seriously rattled your cages. You guys are scared. Fear is a good emotion for you to have in the times to come.

Attached: ten_four_lets_fucking_go.jpg (2560x1801, 442.98K)

Attached: 1643531543558.jpg (1024x811, 115.41K)

this is probably the death of the right unfortunately. literally all of my right wing working friends are saying they don't support the right anymore after this. canadians don't have any tolerance for retardation.

>My rights have not been trampled by being required to have my vaccinations to cross the border
false, just because you don't care doesn't change the fact that your rights have been trampled on and you are also colluding in the deprivation of the rights of others
>traitors need to be executed

END TRANNY

This explains why so many females and seemingly educated, successful people are getting it. Narcissists are notoriously insecure and have a need to belittle others because of it. This vaccine could end most problems

> As a matter of fact, you embarrass me.
Are you not enjoying an actual Worker's Revolution, Comrade?
Careful what you wish for faggot.
Leave North America.

Why are you shills so laughably transparent? Have your (You)

Attached: 1_777_Come_On_Now.png (835x618, 609.97K)

>My rights have not been trampled by being required to have my vaccinations to cross the border
thats nice. mine have.

>me
neck yourself douchebag. and your cats too, which ar as worthless as (you).

To be on the safe side you had better have electrodes implugged into your brain to make sure you have not had any Unacceptable views

Shut up, silly woman, said the feline with a grin, you knew damn well I was a cat when you took me in!

Attached: file.png (489x320, 261.76K)

The illusory truth effect (also known as the illusion of truth effect, validity effect, truth effect, or the reiteration effect) is the tendency to believe false information to be correct after repeated exposure.[1] This phenomenon was first identified in a 1977 study at Villanova University and Temple University.[2][3] When truth is assessed, people rely on whether the information is in line with their understanding or if it feels familiar. The first condition is logical, as people compare new information with what they already know to be true. Repetition makes statements easier to process relative to new, unrepeated statements, leading people to believe that the repeated conclusion is more truthful. The illusory truth effect has also been linked to hindsight bias, in which the recollection of confidence is skewed after the truth has been received.

In a 2015 study, researchers discovered that familiarity can overpower rationality and that repetitively hearing that a certain fact is wrong can affect the hearer's beliefs.[4] Researchers attributed the illusory truth effect's impact on participants who knew the correct answer to begin with, but were persuaded to believe otherwise through the repetition of a falsehood, to "processing fluency".

The illusory truth effect plays a significant role in such fields as election campaigns, advertising, news media, and political propaganda.

Attached: 150b86_5e5d18b347c74e7dbdb235956bce08e4_mv2.jpg (753x1030, 284.84K)

>you do not represent me in any way, shape or form
Probably because you're a Brampton pajeet who pumps their gas. Go back.

Shouldn't have let fauchi steal covid you incompetent fuck

we know you're a faggot leaf, go get boosted again

Just vaxx yourself, faggot!

Attached: Monthly experimental kill rate.png (745x869, 296.58K)