Have you ever made the connection between modern rap and celtic mythology?

Have you ever made the connection between modern rap and celtic mythology?

irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/artsandculture/arid-40796451.html

Attached: chaila.jpg (1080x1954, 338.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/alexledsom/2021/10/05/clown-shortage-in-northern-ireland-due-to-covid-19-restrictions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Chaila, who is an Irish and Zambian artist based in Co Limerick, said she is focusing on rap at the moment, but says she enjoys all forms of writing.

Actually, no. But I can start. Got anymore material to review?

>“I started by wanting to be a fantasy author. I still write, I segwayed into poetry and I still do that. I love to rap,” she says.
>segwayed

Attached: 20220129152752.png (498x498, 310.36K)

Not really, I just saw this interview and thought of it

>our mythology

Lol

This article reads more like comms. Wtf are they talking about seahorses for? Closest folklore I can even think to connect would be kelpies, but it's still senseless.
However, I guess there could be similarities in the two cultures
>warriors tribes
>woad and warpaint
>spears
>gold worship
I've always considered that music, as a whole, is the dominion of the keepers of the old ways. People in the spotlight, I presume, must be under some kind of NDA (like under pain of death). Which means that they may or may not even know any better. Does Katy Perry really understand all the esoteric shit she puts in her videos? Why doesn't Russel Brand talk about it? I realize she's more in the pop vein, but let's be honest, the two genres are nearly indistinguishable now.

well Europeans have been "rapping" for thousands of years

Attached: cage_kennylz.jpg (484x720, 88.14K)

Good insight bro, and ye I don't know how much artists are aware of that stuff

This. We called it flyting and did it before niggers invented wheels.

Dude why does everyone have to lie on Any Forums all the time
It's a known fact that niggers have still not invented the wheel

How many wheels have you invented?

>seahorses
Just realized it could be a wink to the Merovingians. Merovee was borne from the sea surf. Is this a topic at all in Ireland? An even bigger stretch would be Poseidon comms (ala Henry IV as Jupiter). Just goes to show how woefully uneducated I am about Irish mythology I guess.
What was the purpose of flyting?

Mate the article is about a talk show with multiple guests, one of them was a marine biologist studying seahorses

I'm just very leery of news and media in general. Especially out your way, because if there really is some kind of entrenched "hidden enemy", then it's probably been there a long, long time.
forbes.com/sites/alexledsom/2021/10/05/clown-shortage-in-northern-ireland-due-to-covid-19-restrictions/

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-095427(1).png (1440x2299, 1.71M)

>What was the purpose of flyting?
battlerap nigga, dropping bars.

Based

>Our Mythology
They really are a people without history and culture and they hate us because we have what they do not so like everything they will attempt to steal it. It is also pathetic the modern Irish mindset, they get the slightest validation from some barbaric foreigner and they are estatic with themselves. The country is really pathetic and frankly if Dublin, Cork,Limerick and Galway were vaporised tomorrow, I don't think I would feel anything.

"Rap" is not something new. More or less everyone did it in some way.

Rare flag