Racism isn't rea-

>racism isn't rea-
Why the fuck does shit like this keep happening?

Attached: EA790A0B-6A34-4B69-9795-71DD7C73E655.jpg (749x852, 168.5K)

One mutt is as good as another

Based af

Whoah do those coloured numbers stay the same? I didnt fill out my name or sign in anywhere.

Can anyone else see those numbers?

He was probably on his way to commit a crime anyways. If we just incarcerated all blacks people preemptively, crime would go down to levels not seen in at least 100 years

what numbers are you talking about ?

>What is dyslexia for 200$
Kill yourself

Attached: 1643291437301.jpg (800x1200, 139.92K)

>innocent black man

I didn't realize I was posting in a cryptid thread

Attached: 1642300631758.jpg (720x818, 46.67K)

>police make a mistake
>hmmm how can we make this about race and blame white people?

Why do shills think the handful of obscenely rich Jewish/White elites that are the driving force behind globohomo won't throw their corpses into the same furnace as the rest of us?

Like the ID thing. I thought it was randomised but keeps staying the same. Weird.

This wasn't natural. It was fabricated to deceive people like you, and it worked perfectly lol.

Attached: psyop.png (763x660, 326.26K)

where were you literally yesterday when Any Forums misidentified a Christopher Poole as moot?

It's not randomised. It's just unique to each new thread.
Jesus newfag, at least use airplane mode to get a new ID or some shit if you're going to suck yourself off so publicly.

Kek, if that nigger was guilty they would call him white though

I don't see anything, you must be confused by the post numbers

proof not everyone sees race. he was identified as an aging white boomer. this is a win for niggers.

Attached: 1632362008846.jpg (1024x1023, 90.24K)

Hey newfag it the id stays the same for every poster in a thread so you cannot spam shit and pretend it's other people like how in these posts:
You responded to yourself like a worthless faggot pretending you agree with yourself. This is the whole reason why the ids are in place fuck off kike go back to subverting reddit

Attached: e23.png (1420x819, 2.24M)

go back lady

>It's not randomised. It's just unique to each new thread

Hmm strange. I've been on other subs, namely Any Forums and Any Forums (fire emblen and Star Wars fan, yes even TBOBF!), they don't have IDs.

So that explains the confusion, my apologies.

I do believe you are being disingenuous.

at least they stopped 6 days worth of rape and bike theft

Attached: 1492978934464.jpg (449x613, 74.56K)

>How was Shane Brown mistaken for Shane Brown????
>GOTTA BE RACEISM! Da hwite mang!

Attached: 1643552947521.jpg (748x192, 25.18K)

they look basically the same!
race isnt real bigort

6 million days

Ahhh, i refreshed but it deleted my post. I was discussing how (yous) are approval, but there is nothing to state disapproval here, and that helps soothe my anxiety.

I also apologised for my racism, i didnt believe it would be attributed to myself, and that i could hide behind my anonymity. Foolish, upon reflection.