Sign this petition you cunts

chng.it/hTfDQPs7mw

I cannot go anywhere but the supermarket at the moment because of this cunts policies.

Attached: 1643379030246m.jpg (1024x898, 112K)

>I cannot go anywhere
good for you anglo dog, you get what you fucking deserve

Australians have revealed themselves as complete and utter faggots to the rest of the world. You will never be able to attempt your sick outback cunt crocodile Irwin dundee tough guy larp ever again. That was all you had. it's over for you

Attached: 1635381324973.jpg (1080x1102, 163.09K)

I know. Its fucked. Im leaving this fucking shithole. Never come to Australia this country is worse than China

Attached: 1640355478426.gif (640x360, 1.71M)

A petition? How about you pick up a stick and hit someone with it? Maybe a rock? Then get a few other people to do it. Maybe a few thousand. Before you know it you may reclaim some semblance of dignity and self respect and stop being such a fucking embarrassment to your forefathers.

Digits of truth. What the fuck happened in Australia?
I wouldn't be surprised if by 2030 they become a Chinese province

Attached: mindcoffeemug_1.png (574x338, 296.35K)

my ex told me she read some government plan for the town of sapphire and it says literally that will be the case.

i need to read it myself

I've already been arrested twice. Once for not wearing a mask and once for abusing cops at a protest. Its worse than you think here. 99% of the cunts here agree with these mandates. And you get abused everywhere if you don't wear a mask. Even my family won't talk to me anymore. I watched a fat lady be fuckinf punched in the head at a protest for refusing to wear a mask. Its fucking hopeless man

It will become China man. It already is fucking China. There is military drills in the capital cities walking around with machine guns.

Getting arrested isn't really a big deal you'll get used to it if you legitimately don't want to follow rules in an Anglo country. It usually gets thrown out. I have been arrested 14 times and done less than 2 months in jail total.

>leaf of truck rage nation shitting on ozzies for being pozzed fags
how the tables have turned. we live in strange times frens

>Leafs turned out less compliant than aussies
The world is officially gone backwards

I was let out with no charges. But the thing is almost everyone agrees with these mandates. Its unbelievable. I honest think this country is a lost cause. Especially western australia.

Lol, how is the concentration camp going, can you see the kangaroos jumping freely outside?

Nah I'm gonna sign one to extend lockdown in Australia, because fuck it. Start acting like an adult and put a mask on and get your jab. You cannot be an atomized psychopathic individual, we live in a society. Being this way, you will make your life very difficult for yourself and your countrymen.

You'll just have to get used to accepting you live in a country full of sheep. I've done this long ago, abandon identifying with your country for your own sanity; it's Benn sold off to people who hate you anyway and it's the only way you'll survive.

Aussies are mindless automaton pussies. Dont believe the hype. Canadians deserve the credit they are being given. All props to them

Attached: 1642257297918.png (125x125, 16.31K)

One thing to always keep in mind is that the harder a people try to portray themselves as rebellious the less likely they actually are to be. See: Americans

Sorry for you user. Just stay strong and make sure never to take the vaccine

Thanks man. Never will. I've lost my job, and can't go anywhere. We are not even allowed to go into hospitals and doctors surgeries for treatment.Its fucking insane. Look at McGowan's mandates

on the other end of the spectrum is slavs.
slavs very defeatist and pessimistic people, attitude of there is no point, just give up.
but slavs have track record of defiance.
collapse of soviet union unarmed slavs marching at soldiers who were ordered to fire, and soldiers fired the slavs didn't stop, turned out soldiers were firing blanks.

slavs are opposite of americans. it is easy to talk big game when you're fundamentally so unserious and it's just a larp and a story. murican eagle has never been put to test, may as well not exist. founding myth a lie when was just friendly little bar fight between anglos.