DUTCH TRUCKERS RISING UP

It's happooning all over, discuss the implications

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-162101_Chrome.jpg (1080x1255, 474.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2415090-ongeluk-met-vijf-auto-s-op-a2-door-protesterende-truckers
youtu.be/U0CVUluOrjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Truck drivers will lead the world to Liberty.

Thw great honking

Bump, shit's spreading like wildfire.

The Age of the Honk has come.

The push to automate trucking makes a whole lot of sense now, imagine having crucial supply lines be entirely dependent on a couple nazi chuds

Witnessed and checked

bingo
shit is staged

The honk is going international.

Attached: Leeuwarden.jpg (1280x720, 141.88K)

Honking, Honking, it's coming
Honking, Honking
Beware
Honking for you
All I ever wanted to do was do right things
I never wanted to do protests, I swear
All I ever wanted to do was save my race
I never wanted to honk my truck, I swear
Tearless, fearless, honking, honking
You tell me what have I missed
Still wandering in Ottawa!!!
If I lose it all, slip and fall
I will never look away
If I lose it all, lose it all, lose it all
If I lose it all outside the parliament
Live to die another day
I don't want anything, I'm just here to...
Beware
Honking, Honking, it's coming
Honking, Honking

Attached: 1643524360884m.jpg (1024x681, 64.55K)

toeteren toeteren

Attached: small fringe.jpg (1080x1620, 458.13K)

I'm inclined to think they moved too slow with their automation. There's nothing they can do now if truckers everywhere strike, short of sending out the army to man the trucks. And truckers can easily make their trucks nonfunctional beyond repair if they want to.

Just two more Nuremberg style hangings and you'll be exonerated.

My worry as well.

Kek at the faggot in the Mercedes thing

Global honkening

im just wondering why the supply lines are being disrupted for so called ''protests''
>lets drive arround with trucks and honk untill we get our freedoms back
we are doomed arent we

Quite Possible just red people they either want us all jabbed option 1. Or they want to burn it all down and rebuild it in their masonic order. I just going to keep calling out moloch on both sides. We could use freedom regardless imo

GIB FRIESLAND!!

Attached: 1625982353986.jpg (720x703, 46.77K)

Well that part seems pretty self evident, protests only work if you can threaten with consequences if your demands aren't met.

The problem the Dutch drivers are going to have is that their country is so small that, by the time they've crossed it, it's unlikely anyone would have had enough time to notice.

If this begins to spread the elite may institute an immediate walk back of restrictions to try and appease the masses before it gets out of control.

What if they WANT truckers to strike? What if we're playing into their hands? What if the whole thing is a psyop?

based and 7-pilled

HOOOOOOOOONK

Attached: 1611948261269.jpg (788x685, 41.3K)

Higher likelihood of you being dumb nigger cattle than that

We won't get anywhere by doing nothing, and if they want us to act, our best chance is to act harder than they wagered for.

D E P O R T
E
P
O
R
T

Tulips will be in short supply.

BUY BUY BUY

ITS HONKINING

Attached: endtothehonking.jpg (1024x538, 79.17K)

ONE SMALL HONK FOR THE HONKLER, ONE GIANT HONK FOR THE MANKIND

Attached: 891.png (700x700, 615.27K)

nos.nl/artikel/2415090-ongeluk-met-vijf-auto-s-op-a2-door-protesterende-truckers
>Accident with 5 vehicles due to protesting truckers
If drivers wouldn't tailgate each other constantly in this country it wouldn't have happened kek

THE HONKING WILL CONTINUE
> youtu.be/U0CVUluOrjo

checked

Klaus Schwab & co. from World Economic Forum will call it a mismanagement of oil resources, which give them opportunity to push the idea of energy credit chip.

Attached: Klaus Schwab.jpg (1648x1581, 151.75K)

URK WILL RISE!

Yeah we will do nothing thats exactly what they dont want us to do, to do nothing would surprise them and really put a hamper to their plans as we do nothing.
God I hate burger fags.

It might not bring real change, but it feels damn good! Plus it's a very easy 20-50 likes on facebook if you show up. I never felt so fucking good in my life when I posted a picture of the canadian flag, and like 15 people liked my photo in a matter of 2 hours. Its shit like that which can make you appreciate things, even if the mandate sticks, we fucking did it, and it felt good

Nothing will happen, it's all a nothingburger. They all will comply and go to work tomorrow.

Attached: JTOLk1D.jpg (3024x3022, 511.41K)

Go Dutchbros. Honk for freedom.

2022: Honks Among Us

If it's still going on tomorrow where can I find you and rub your statement in your face?
Asking for a friend

That’s what you want to happen wouldn’t you, kike?

>sprinter trugg
all my WAT

Attached: spurdo_goncern.png (600x474, 5.74K)