Still not getting it. lol...just like...dont need it...never gonna happen

Still not getting it. lol...just like...dont need it...never gonna happen

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-090813_Twitter.jpg (1208x1346, 687.04K)

that dude looks like some kind of unhinged schizo white extremist.

i'm just not gonna get it, is all
hahahahaha

Attached: dancing-with-joy-due-to-the-miracle-of-ivermectin.gif (280x280, 327.41K)

Lmao same

Attached: 1593427393080.jpg (225x225, 7.67K)

friendly reminder that the WHOLE covid thing is one GIANT psyop

covid does not exist
there is no excess death data available from the last 2 years
there is no virus
there are no vaccines
and the vaccines/virus deaths are just normal deaths that happened to be "covid positive" or "vaccinated"
60 million people die around the world every single year

Attached: the covid trap.png (1189x779, 583.86K)

recently recovering from bill gates disease:
day 1, terrible headache all day
day 2, joints on fire all over body, everything aches
day 3, cottonmouth bad, nose/mouth tissues inflamed
day 4-5, not so bad, a fading cold

oregano oil, vitamin d, NAC 500, turmeric, quercetin, fennel seed oil, emergen-c vitamin c drink

never gonna get jabbed

I agree with the sentiment and will never take it, but imagine making your personality revolve around an issue that will be irrelevant in a couple years

Making fun of antivaxer thread. Nect

hw was an actor on a tv show called midsummer murders

Based. I just don't fancy it lad lmao... its just that... i can't be arsed hahaha

also fever/chills day 1-2

The goal is to distract from the masking and the forced "covid, testing

>Judging him entirely by his face
Female brain

I’ve seen a few episodes but I don’t recognize him. Which character does he play?

Attached: 99593F7A-41D6-44E7-9C50-BE7DE13FF3E9.png (1000x1000, 17.65K)

I'd buy that guy a beer.

Hahahaha I know. I KNOW! It's just that, basically, I'm not gonna get it is all. The vaccine. Hahahaha

Do I have fucking long covid? Started showing symptoms on the 17th with a minor cough. Next couple of days I had a mild fever and since then I feel like I can't really shake the flu symptoms. My taste and smell is altered and it sucks. I am unvaxxed.

Female brain.

long covid isn't real

The simulated “global health crisis” is, for all intents and purposes, over. Which means that GloboCap has screwed the pooch. The thing is, if you intend to keep the masses whipped up into a mindless frenzy of anus-puckering paranoia over an “apocalyptic global pandemic,” at some point, you have to produce an actual apocalyptic global pandemic. Faked statistics and propaganda will carry you for a while, but eventually people are going to need to experience something at least resembling an actual devastating worldwide plague, in reality, not just on their phones and TVs. Also, GloboCap seriously overplayed their hand with the miracle “vaccines.” Covidian cultists really believed that the “vaccines” would protect them from infection.

PS, how do I convert a Twitter video to webm? Picrel.

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-022127_Chrome.jpg (1042x1091, 432.17K)

Uglies seething lmao

You're even coping like a female

>t.

Attached: tranny.jpg (262x381, 23.15K)