AIDS CURED

Modern has developed an AIDS/HIV vaccine! Jews and fags win again! Any Forums always loses!

twitter.com/moderna_tx/status/1486702116102193161

Attached: d.png (1080x1800, 250.04K)

BASED I FUCKING LOVE VACCINES

That's nice.
But it's too late.
We know.

Attached: RememberTheGuilty.jpg (1523x404, 273.67K)

If we are getting more vaccines then test them on government staff first.

Attached: OIP (2).jpg (306x245, 11.82K)

AIDS is a lifestyle disease not something you can fix with a shot or pill it's like 30 different things from amount of sleep to ingested water quality. HIV is just what you catch from gay sex, it's a virus. AIDS and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are the exact same thing and have the exact same ailments. It is a syndrome of poor lifestyle.

>jabbing all fags with MRNA
do it motherfucker

is it a cure or a vaccine? I always thought vaccines were supposed to be for prevention.

Reminder that trump was hinting about curing AIDS since he got elected and was in on the scamdemic from the start.

>Modern has developed an AIDS/HIV vaccine!
Now they will have double AIDS

Stop asking questions. It's antisemitic

Can't get HIV if you're not a faggot or African

t.retard

>jew poisons the well and sells you the medicine

Oy vey!

They've been doing it since the 70s

hopefully all the fags die from its side effects.

They're gonna kike-spike every whore and fag, and that's a good thing

>"cure" leukemia
>create other cancers
>"cure" AIDS"
>create...?

Attached: vax--GENETIC_MANIPULATION.jpg (1017x1303, 357.94K)

Hang all pharmaceutical executives

yes please take the moderna aids vaccine. maxvaxx please

Hopefully this will be the final solution to the faggot problem.

Attached: 1623281325999.jpg (498x529, 38.66K)

Vaxx the fags.

>cures AIDS
>gets VAIDS

I asked the same thing. This is the problem with the BS Covid narrative from the media. Now going forward we'll never really know if a vaccine is just a temporary treatment or a permanent cure.

Take your meds user

It's a vaccine. I said cure just to farm (you)s

Words no longer mean anything. Vaccines were supposed to prevent diseases, not treat them. Did they give the polio vaccine to people who already had polio? Clown world

cheeky slag, have a (you)

After the 'rona hoax is over. This AIDS injection will be mandated to all people as soon as they reach the age of consent. Having sex without this vax will count as rape. Existing marragies/partnerships will be annuled and the man will have to pay child support if her refuses the vax. If both parents refuse it, children will be taken into the custody of child services, never to see their parents again.
NPC's and rebbit will cheer for this.
screencap this.

adis isnt real, troglowdite

>Invent disease, then develop mRNA shot to mitigate the effects while calling it a cure
All this to get out of honest work on a homestead. Yall could have just flipped burgers or gone innawoods and now you will unironically bloody your hands making smartphones in some chinese concentration camp or cobalt mine because you had to be a bunch of dumbass pharma jews who had to fuck around

>oy-vey, it seems that vax agaist the flu gave everbody aids!
>but fear no more, goy, we have the vax against aids now, only for 999.99$ / month !
>oy-vey, it seems that vax against the aids ....

since the 1270s.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1024x779, 265.89K)

Underrated

Sweet now I can have hundreds of different men ejaculate in my asshole every year without consequence! Trust the science!

Most of the virgins on here should have fuckin AIDS then

Well, I guess we know what's in the 4th dose at least.

Good, so now fags can stop spreading HIV

Oh it's an aids vaxxine alright.

Thanks for the Gold Kind Stranger!

Attached: 1.jpg (960x670, 40.56K)

How many boosters are needed?