I do not hate my father (feminism)

I do not hate my father (feminism)
I do not hate my mother (meninism)
I do not hate my parents and grandparents (boomers)
I do not hate my kids and grandkids(gen z)
I do not hate the religious (christianity)
nor the irreligious (atheist)

These are all false divisions. Distractions from the real threat. The real threat seeks to destroy all of us as a people. All of us together.
It's time to forget the petty politics and come together as a race.

Attached: 345634645366.png (1482x1461, 1.7M)

Based thread
Have a bump

Attached: 1638900311959.jpg (744x1024, 134.61K)

Hitler experimented with drugs and there's nothing from with that.

bump

"Drugs" is a very general term, certain drugs are fine in moderation, but certain ones are not... that are not to be sold to whites.

Hitler was wrong to get addicted to meth.
Drugs are bad, no matter how you cut it.
Yes, that includes psychedelics and weed too.
Don't be a nigger.

Holy shit this is so fucking gay. Get some pussy faggot

It's funny that you have a problem with homosexuality when you're advocating hedonism.

A little too late.. brother.

How so?
We are still here. We have blood in our veins. Our victory is just beyond a simple choice to win.

We just have to choose to live and we will.

My parents are globohomo commies that imported a great amount of Somali turds into my country. They have disowned me because I'm not a commie. Why I shouldn't wish bad for them?

Listen if you find a traitor, then he is a traitor. If he wishes harm upon our race, then he is an enemy.

The point of the OP is that we should be forgiving of petty political differences that are unrelated to our racial survival.
Anyone who wants to save the white race is my ally. Any white who wants to live is on my team.
It doesn't matter if he is a boomer or a gen z or a christian or atheist or man or woman. We should choose to prioritize racial solidarity above these side issues.

I'm fine with Christians as long as they're capable of putting their race before their religion. Otherwise, it's just not going to work.

Your country has more gays and mutts than Yuropoor.

That is because the gays and racemixers are hedonists

The attack on Poland refutes almost every talking point here.
Nice cope though

Hitler's family might have had Jewish bloodline and he was a product of incest and faggotry existed during Ancient times

Are you trying to get me to hate hitler? Or to love jewish hedonists?

I am just reminding you. I don't like Jewish hedonists either.

No you are not just anything except a kike

Kike? Nigga, your country is sucking Kikes' cocks all day every day. You have anti-semites who hate Hitler and consider him a race traitor.
Even one guy on /qa/ told me that Hitler set up the Holocaust which meant he worked for ((them)) as well.

Yea yea I have heard it all. I've heard all that jewish slander.
It's all nonsense. You are here repeating it because you side with them.

It's plain as day. You think I can't see that?

>YOU LITERALLY TOLD ME YOU HATE KIKES, BUT I DON'T THINK SO THEREFORE YOU WORK FOR KIKES

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 72.93K)

No you didn't say you hated kikes.
Nice try though.