Why don’t brown girls ever date white guys?

I can see that being white is a massive halo affect for women. All races of men want to be with them and I’ve seen interracial relationships of every kind with white women in them. However the same isn’t true with white men, usually women who aren’t white find the idea of having a white boyfriend an embarrassment. Most will not show any interest or attraction in you if you are white. Why is that? Why is it so hard to get a date with a non white girl if you’re a white guy?

Attached: 4B2928A8-C218-4BE2-A5C3-7D077996C501.jpg (828x995, 714.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1281
archive.md/P2kz5
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1657
archive.is/AIcRq
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1262
archive.md/FDRdV
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1300
archive.md/8F8gC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's just you

Men aren't interested in relationships based purely on woke garbage thst will clutter up a social network feed.

Brown women all want to be colonized by white guys, just not dorky white guys and not dorky guys of any race. These shill threads only work on socially awkward junior high dudes who have never touched a girl yet. You are trying to radicalize them to fit a glowie narrative. This is controlling the Gestalt and comes from Tavistock Institute. How are things down at Eglin AFB today? Get some new material because the civilians can out perform you in shilling now and your higher ups know it. Also, all white guys have been with or are currently with brown women. This is 2022 dumbass.

Brown girls *do* date white guys, but it depends on their social circle
>hangs around non-whites almost exclusively
She won't date a white guy because it would cause too many problems in her social life
>tries to maintain a white-ish social group and a brown social group
She can date a white guy because her social life won't be in turmoil because of it

>>date
cause they're our side pieces, especially asian broads....good at keep their mouths shut.

Brown women date more outside of their race than anyone besides Asians, it's just you

Attached: 1643478924232.png (718x769, 99.15K)

I think it's the other way around, most white guys don't want to date brown women.

Attached: 1589743192903.jpg (1080x1350, 178.5K)

Bad take. White men and latinos are the two top preferences of latinas. You must be thinking of the SJW illegal immigration types

They do user. Go outside sometime senpai. The woman who talk the most shit about white people have white boyfriends and or husband's./thread

Pretty much this. Indian or Asian women love handsome white men. I see white man and asian woman combos all the time. Usually the asian woman is top tier looks wise too.

I hope someone shoots your right in your jewish face.

Attached: Squirtymcgunface.jpg (2400x1350, 81.93K)

the fuq is this rascist shit
most people perfer their own race and culture
most girls want daddys approval in marriage

my girlfriends an exmuslim pakistani. Am i based or a race traitor?

If "Asians" are considered brown.. particularly Thai/Laos/Cambo/Pinay/Viet/Indo - love white dudes. As a white chad who pumps women of all varities.. I can say that I myself am the one who has no interest in black chicks though I have titfucked one who had like G-Cup tits which was fun. A white chad has the absolute pick when it comes to cunt. It would be almost impossible to not be able to claim brown/black cunt as actual human property because those bitches all crave a white master its just the chads are too busy making their own white women crawl.

If I lived in the UK, I wouldn't want to date the white women either.

Attached: 1622057841902.png (1142x1280, 3.16M)

meh, needs news

>Prince Andrew wants disgraced actor to testify at trial - media
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1281
archive.md/P2kz5

>With Trudeau In Hiding, CBC Suggests Putin Behind Truckers' Freedom Convoy
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1657
archive.is/AIcRq

>DR Congo court sentences 51 to death over killing of UN experts
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1262
archive.md/FDRdV

>India bought Israeli Pegasus spyware as part of weapons deal: NYT
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1300
archive.md/8F8gC

Attached: 1489517522479.jpg (675x675, 105.5K)

Fake and gay. I'm a solid 5.5 out of 10 on the chad scale. I've been hit on by far more brown women than white women. Brown women are easy as fuck as long as you aren't gross. And sometimes even if you're gross.

They do

She's so pretty and she's maybe a 6 for whites.

>make your sexiest face
lmao

KEK. It's honesty not that bad. There are a lot of good looking English women, especially in the middle class and above. Even some lower class ones are hot unless they get fat/degen out.