Laws don’t mean shit

70 years driving with no license, how could someone have gotten away with this, are your traffic cops that lazy UK?

Attached: D80F1C3F-6F01-431A-9882-640B56A87615.jpg (988x1200, 116.68K)

Don't need a license to drive faggot. Only need the knowledge to drive.. go take ur clot shot

I don't know if across the pond they get randomly pulled over for the cops to sneak drugs in the car or shoot you if you're a nigger.

damn, bet that fucker doesn't have one for the tv as well

Fpbp checked end thread

Lock that nigger up. Another scumbag off the streets

lul nobody knows as long as you pay attention and don't drive like an asshole.

Checked. Op is a faggot. Licenses are for commerce but good luck explaining maritime law to cop or even a judge lol

The only time you need to present a driving licence is if you've done something wrong.

If my brother or sister was raped and I executed them in the street, I'd go to prison for life.

If I was in the Army and I executed the enemies of my country, I'd get a medal.

This is why I'm a Hedonistic Nihilist. I don't believe in or care about anything that doesn't give me pleasure.

Attached: 1640725745421m.jpg (1024x959, 68.55K)

Cars don't drive with paper, they use gasoline

I made it 20 years before they caught me. I was a much saver driver before I got my licence

Based
Fpbp
Not even meming.
That it's not legal doesn't mean he was wrong to do it. In fact it probably saved lives.
The number of times you see young inexperienced drivers just faff about and stop caring about their driving, leading directly to accidents and thus traffic jams injuries and fatalities, they ought to revoke everyone's driving license and ban the driver's license and give everyone a carte blanche.
Won't happen, because of the one and only reason there even is a driver's license: insurance fraud.

hahah - legit gangsta
much respect

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (960x720, 108.19K)

>1 person out of 50 million not getting caught means 0% risk for you
Why do you retards have no concept of possibilities in between never and always?

Attached: disabled.png (638x359, 313.62K)

In the US, you have to present a form of ID when an officer of ZOG requests it. If you do not, it is considered 'obstruction of Justice' and they will physically attempt to 'detain' you until they can ID you and if you defend yourself from this ZOG assault, they will shoot you for it if you do not comply.

Attached: 1607042386074.png (487x650, 420.34K)

wtf is thi demorilization bullshit, tell me what if i just dont think abought this at all and live my life, oh wait decades and nothing has happened

i hate your fuqs

you're a reddit nigger kys

What if they can't ID you?

My grandfather has a licence but they used to hand it out for free without you having to do anything.

Just being really lucky I guess.
I've been driving for 7 years, interacted with the police like 3 times during that time (random stops for breathalyzer) and they've never asked to see my license.

Attached: anri.jpg (500x649, 96.45K)