Why can only the Indian man get enlightened while all others can only fake it...

Why can only the Indian man get enlightened while all others can only fake it, does this mean that the Indian man is God on Earth?

Attached: osho.jpg (2816x2319, 1.7M)

Osho talked about modesty while holding the record for most bentleys owned by a person. He talked about true love while he had a harem of women. Lot of the things he said seemed enlightening, but he did none of the stuff he talked about.

It's like rich and powerful "preachers" who fuck kids and embezzle millions under the guise of knowing it all. Fuck them.

To become enlightened first fool yourselves than fool others

>just become one
>live in meditative state
yawn

You obviously have never read any of his work and are butthurt cos he had bitches and bentleys.

Also it was Rolls Royces dipshit.

You are already a fool, no need.

Yes, you are asleep, wake up.

>talk slowly
>don't blink

It's that easy

Do it then.

᳀ᳩ᳀

s

these are ℻ my friend ᳀ᳩ᳀
s

What is this thread, Indian dicklet coping?

indians have huge dicks 𒐪

rajneesh was just an indian ripoff of alan watts

osho was based

Attached: evilisha.jpg (2304x1024, 893.96K)

You won't get pic related.

JAI SHREE RAM

Attached: i9d2505m4le81.jpg (481x711, 51.83K)

imaging thinking a poo is relevant in any capacity

Attached: poo finally gets white bobs and vageen.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

You could've picked from the list of enlightened Indians like yogananda but you pick the one that wasn't

when you

use a memeflag

that makes you

Ugh... India I kneel

a nigger

Just proving my point, there's so many.

I'll agree, I've only watched a few of his videos while deathly high- but it seems like he preaches about things and does the opposite. I'll dive more into him, more fan of Krishnamurti as of now.

JK is another level, Osho is more of a joker, he likes to contradict himself so you cannot cling to a teaching, the truth is beyond the knowing.

Hahahhahaha
Hohohoho hehehehe
GAHAHAHAHAHAA
/pol is now a comedy board

Stop poisoning the salad bar OP.