A bunch of truckers honking horns all night sent the 'leader' of the nation fleeing like a panicked rat and has the...

>A bunch of truckers honking horns all night sent the 'leader' of the nation fleeing like a panicked rat and has the shills foaming at the mouth

The system is a paper tiger, we can literally tear it down overnight.

Attached: pepe yeah right.jpg (250x238, 16.59K)

>All we have to do is kick in the door and the whole rotten edifice will come tumbling down
>- moot, 1939

Try it honey

I've never seen the shills this screechy and panicked.

They are teenage girl tier right now.

Somehow I always knew it would come down to honking.

Remember how every nation acts extremely tough, but Canada is usually all chill and polite. Isn't it weird how like, most of the rest of the world (Australia especially) is still getting fucked in the ass like cowards? Anyway.

Attached: 1234234232.jpg (730x487, 89.7K)

Trudeau be like
>This extremists(truckers) are mad at me for trying to destroy their lives

Honk to end the tranny

Attached: 2851FFC6-64CA-4C33-9F36-BA7EAB5DFD5C.jpg (662x248, 25.62K)

the rage against unvaxxed is going to be pivotted towards immigrants
shitty leaders wrote checks the country cant cash re: immigration, and they have to go
just need a way to virtue signal while driving them out

What happened? Did Castreau flee? If so they should have the convoy chase him down and put him up against the wall while forcing CBC to broadcast it on live tv Ceaușescu style.

Just when you thought you were all out of honks.
God has a sense of humour.

Yeah laugh it up leaf.
I hope this goes well for you. I see it going one of two ways. The government relaxing some restrictions on truckers or arresting a whole lot of people and calling it Jan 6th times a thousand.
I am happy to see you making a stand.

Ok

>arresting a whole lot of people and calling it Jan 6th times a thousand.

That doesnt put products on the store shelves

>sent the 'leader' of the nation fleeing like a panicked rat
Is there any proof he actually went anywhere?

Attached: Canadajedough.jpg (1024x1024, 180.01K)

No, just claims that he did. He is most likely still in the country, would be hard as fuck for him to get out of his place due to gridlock.

No we can't but I'll definitely root for you guys from the sidelines if you try to

I think the poison flowing through their veins like molasses is causing a rapid cognitive decline. They literally have white tendon things growing in their circulatory system.

>Man who thought he honked all honks honks last additional bit of honk he didn't even know he still had

Beware what the wef and ccp will do next to retain control over the fiction Canadian government.

Tesla say they are with in a year away from having reliably safer self driving vehicles then human controlled.
Computers don't strike.

is that supposed to be comforting?

Yes it's actually our Destiny to go outside.

Im pretty sure he said "one more year" in 2019