As a brown eyed person, i'm perfectly ok with this hierarchy. I admit blue eyed people are genetically superior...

As a brown eyed person, i'm perfectly ok with this hierarchy. I admit blue eyed people are genetically superior. Everyone who has blue eyes here in Portugal can easily be the smartest one in the bunch without trying.

Attached: 1643550317857.jpg (1081x618, 111.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldjerking/comments/fek0fh/my_dystopia_where_a_small_group_of_albinos_seizes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you realize this pic was created by redditor as his fantasy?
reddit.com/r/worldjerking/comments/fek0fh/my_dystopia_where_a_small_group_of_albinos_seizes/

That's obvious, why would anyone post the chart if it was wrong.

Attached: images (88).jpg (500x323, 25.73K)

>tfw green
But my lineage goes back 1200 years, and all of them have blue or green eyes, and i look exactly like my father.

OP is dumb and proved that brown eyes are in fact, inferior

Read the dialogs of Gautama The Buddah, blonde hair and blue eyes are absolutely necessary.

Livin that craftsman life

hazel Rh- AB here

sage

You've traced the lineage of all of your ancestors for 1200 years? No, you've maybe traced a single line that far. You are a retard, and you have African ancestors.

This is probably the most retarded post on here in a while OP, nice

>you realize this pic was created by redditor as his fantasy?
then a rare time when reddit got it right, unironically by accident

Green is master race, and the rarest (except for the mutant eyes).

Blue eyed people just jelly that green is always voted prettiest

Having blue eyes doesn't make you genetically superior.

Not that user, but I have some nafri ancestry, it’s true. Kind of unavoidable as a man of southern Italian extraction (Teramo, Abruzzo).

I have brown eyes and girls always liked my eyes.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 134.63K)

Recessive genes are inferior, cut the crap.

yes i like this pic too

>Having blue eyes doesn't make you genetically superior.
oh but it does, it really does.

>Artist, writer, general.
That's all I've ever wanted.

Attached: 1643399485620.png (200x162, 47.18K)

>t. blue eyed toothless meth head

Me A10 or A17 i'm not sure but probably A10 because i'm total boss when I was kid I always felt that teachers in school and other kids are just stupid and inferior to me idk why :D or I unironically could change weather when we were outside with friends and my friend still remembers it :) we were outside and they just said that I should try it again and I started doing oooommmmm nech prsi ooommm and they started doing it too and it started raining haha and then I did it often to stop raining etc and it stopped.

green eyes look the most aesthetic though

>tfw when O-

Sure. Now go and play outside without hurting yourself.

i met a blue eyed borderline chick who singlehandedly proves the inverse of this

Totally. Green is the best.

>he thinks it matters when it comes to women

>Horoscopes but for anons: The thread
Shit dude might as well post the blood types hierarchy and other shit that is a substitute to your "Waaaah I don't want to be fulfilled!!! I just want self-loathing!!!" mentality.

Its the reverse for females

no i dont think this shit matters at all
im smarter than you and 10/10 females compliment my eyes on a consistent no failing basis

Attached: 20220130_080444.jpg (844x831, 137.98K)

I have blue eyes. The only benefit I've noticed is women like them.

Im A20 and Im an autistic neet
try again