Is the PCR test dangerous?

I'm taking a PCR test tomorrow, is that testshit dangerous? Will NAC protect me?

Attached: NAC.jpg (230x300, 35.95K)

I did a saliva test for travel. No way I'm going to let them stick something up my nose.

Schizos claim there are nanobots attached to them but that’s retarded. I took one and an unvaxxed, was fine

How was it afterwards, any sort of short or longterm symptoms?

ngl, wasn't my first choice either

The test that goes slightly into your nostril does not appear to be harmful. The test that goes deep within your nose may be harmful.

Any way that I might detox that test?

Look im 100% antivax but that swab is the same swab they have used at my doctors office for the flu as long as i can remember. Regarding the NAC, you should be taking this anyway.

Some people swear NAC is a life changing supplement but it just made me feel slightly ill for a couple months, sad it didn't work. 5-htp is quite good, gotta watch out for stomach aches though.

The deep or short one?

No symptoms of anything. I was sick when they took the test but it came out negative

If you have asthma nac seems to help. Not sure of any other life changing event associated with it.

If you want, purchase the test yourself, get a 100x microscope, examine the swab before you put it in your nose, the “nanobots” are made of graphite so they appear like dark hairs. I went and examined some tests myself, none of them were weird, these were simple store bought tests.

Its a nasopharyngeal swab. There is no long or short one unless they dont stick it in all the way or maybe there is a kit for children.

I tried taking NAC but it gives me severe bloating and gastro issues for some reason.

Yes. If you take the cuck PCR test you will be dead within two years. Myocarditis, sterilization, stroke, you name it. The PCR test is poison.

>visiting a doctor for a flu
>having a swab taken for a flu
do amerisharts really

More detail?

Yes. Its the difference of getting an antibiotic or not at some visits, though i prefer the cbc method to check lymphocytes vs granulocytes, not all offices have a cbc lab machine onsite.

I probably have covid now (smell disappeared yesterday). Feels like a regular mild cold otherwise, some sniffles and headache.
How do I get a negative PCR? Have to travel in a few days.

How many people go to see a doctor for a flu? Is it considered normal?
I'd understand if it wouldn't go away for more than 7-8 days, then I'd definitely consider calling a doctor, but it's strange hearing that people actually go to get tested for a flu. It's one of the most common and normal diseases.

Take the antigen test if you must, that one just involves spitting in a tube.

the swabs are made in china and pre-contaminated with covid so the governments can meet their quota.

I wish, but I need a PCR