All for a virus that you will have over a 99% chance surviving from

>You are an ongoing experiment for a rushed "vaccine" produced in a years time
>you are a data farm for big pharma companies
>big pharma is not liable for damages the experiment has on you
>first 2 shots are 100% effective against the virus (false)
>data suggests vaccinated test subjects don't carry the virus (false)
>vaccine offers much stronger immunity than natural immunity (false)
>oops, read the data wrong.
>vaccine is now only 50% effective after a few months
>You need a booster
>collect more data from test subjects
>still not effective, you need another booster
>no long term data collected to see what side effects there will be (good luck)
>big pharma make record profits

Why am I the retarded one refusing to be part of this shit?

Attached: 3y5r20.jpg (556x500, 97.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nwbtc.community/#/
marugroup.net/software/agile-surveys
marugroup.net/client-testimonials
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are not.
Its their retarded sales pitch
>If you don't use my products you are stupid
That is why those who go woke, go broke

nwbtc.community/#/
join us we are building a community away from vax tards and there dirty money fuck big pharma fuck big tech

That’s the gist, OP, the idea is that we feel retarded for being the one who goes against the grain. Thing is, despite the context constantly in our faces, it’s reaffirming that I can make my own decisions without the full court press. We are witnessing the biggest hivemind brainwash in history, on a global, systemic level. This is why the govt entities are backing away from the hysterical rules, the seed has been planted in the private sector, the govt and the propagandists have done their job. Let that be your motivation to maintain your choices. Your the smart one. Healthily skeptical.

Attached: 1596433168459.jpg (850x400, 55.51K)

It's all the ridiculous pro-vaxx threads on /pol. These people take stupid to new a level. Everyone knows of someone who's gotten COVID by now, either vaxxed or unvaxxed, and survived with no issues. Yet they spin it like it's certain death if you don't take part in this experiment. It's all the other stupid shit, too. Pic related.

Attached: 1635507187075m.jpg (1024x971, 92.01K)

It blows my mind that the majority will continue to believe in the vaccine forever.

they're really a corporate controlled entity, just like the rest of "the government". you don't have rights under corporations, so enjoy what you voted for, you fucking retarded animals.

Its always amazing how they repeat the same mistake every time and wonder why their sales numbers always stagnate around 50% with tendency falling and why the disapproval with their services and products is steadily rising.

I am pretty optimistic that with their business model of leveraging productivity through public debt, socializing the costs and risks and individualizing the profits, is running into a brick wall with debt to GPD ratio being at over 200% (not to talk about projected debt of social security and already planned spending), while the boomers die off, the immigration productivity boost is failing and the post boomer generations refusing to produce more debt slaves.

The narcissistic incompetent control freaks played their last card

More like 99.98% it's a big ficking difference

you mean something between 74% and break through

Attached: 1643316148102.webm (480x270, 1.78M)

i love these threads.
sometimes i feel like i am the mad man for rejecting such shit. but you remind me that i am still sane and it is the world that has gone mad over the fucking common cold.
not gonna lie, it is difficult living like this specially if i am alone at home with absolutely no opportunity to talk to people due to retarded mandates. been at it for over 3 months and i think i am gonna snap. I am planning to leave the country very soon, this shit can't be good long term. Human beings didn't evolve to be isolated from society for so long.

No. I'm talking about the survival rate pre-vaccine, as per op's thread tittle

If you need a rifle
[email protected]

Covid-19 is just one big field experiment.

Enjoy being part of the control group.

Attached: 1640373734302.png (467x593, 135.03K)

Friendly reminder pharma is running shill masquerading as polls to sway opinion campaigns to sway.

You know that opinion poll that said 1/4 of canadians support jailing the unvaxxed, 2/3 support monetary punishments, and 3/4 support restrictions barring you from public spaces? I did a little digging.
It was run by an unknown pollster named Maru and there is some weird information about the company.
First it's a software company that sells public opinion analytics software to businesses. They also sell a software product to get hundreds of poll results as quickly as possible.
marugroup.net/software/agile-surveys

>We live in a world of continuous connections where consumer expectations can change instantly. Business leaders need a fast and reliable way of capturing feedback from customers and audiences, while accessing data instantaneously to inform next steps and actions.
>The Maru/HUB platform has an extensive and compelling agile environment. Agile polls and surveys can provide hundreds of completes within minutes with easy out-of-the box programming, instant deployment and longitudinal tracking. The simple-to-use Agile Polls and Surveys interface enables users to create and launch surveys in just minutes with multiple question types, flexible survey routing and instant deployment options to customer lists, external distribution channels or premium known respondents.
Well, tell me what a premium known respondent is. You be the judge of how impartial a survey conducted with a focus on getting hundreds of answers as possible.

In their testimonials marugroup.net/client-testimonials they have this. I shit you not.
>"The Maru/Matchbox healthcare team embodies the spirit of partnership. Their accountability, professionalism, responsiveness, and flexibility ensured the success of an important recent patient research initiative. I am very grateful to the team. Thank you!"

>- MAJOR PHARMACEUTICALS COMPANY

Attached: caught in 4k.png (1155x617, 106.33K)

friendly reminder that the WHOLE covid thing is one GIANT psyop

covid does not exist
there is no excess death data available from the last 2 years
there is no virus
there are no vaccines
and the vaccines/virus deaths are just normal deaths that happened to be "covid positive" or "vaccinated"
60 million people die around the world every single year

Attached: the covid trap.png (1189x779, 583.86K)

The PCR test is also there to gather a lot of DNA from the people, giving it a boost for human genetic manipulation technology.

i can fake the card and i have the connections to make it possible. But what is the point? In every meetup and every event all people are masking up like faggots and you can't interact with just pair of eyes. Plus if they are in there that means there is an extremely good chance that they are poisoned and I refuse to mingle with people so retarded that they injected themselves with experimental gene therapy.
do you understand what i mean?

The vaccines for covid were a program to brute-force mRNA trials. There have been several mRNA genetherapies tested such as telomere lengthening and various senescence combating treatments. This is also why certain batches have huge complication rates while others do not.

And they all resulted in the test subject dying. mRNA is yet another failed investment by retards that fell for cheap sales pitches and have fallen for the sunken cost fallacy, basically dumping all their resources, material as immaterial into it expecting a win, while they lose it all

the only lose scenario for them is dying when they believe in nothing