The women problem

You guys are totally missing the point regarding the women problem. Treating women anymore than a property or holding them accountable anymore than a pet isn’t right; they’re easily manipulated and misguided by the (((system and media))). Although they accelerate the decadence of the human race, they’re merely a tool that (((they))) use to achieve their goals. They’re only a tool. Your real enemy is the people who control the scene. Women are mindless and they follow whoever controls them.
I agree with most what is shared on this autism board except for the women problem, so many memes and threads about tolls being paid. Maybe it fills your hearts with joy as you see some “justice” in this unfair world or you believe it is a sign that things are going to correct themselves automatically. None of this is true. (((they’ve))) outplayed you if you believe that or if you place blame on women. Instead you should take women’s hands to fight the real enemy.

Attached: 4chan.png (752x772, 1001.64K)

I would venmo you $100 m'lady

SEMIRARE
E
M
I
R
A
R
E

Go back

Attached: 1640520867342.gif (1200x575, 153.87K)

Attached: 1614542984722.png (300x317, 14.79K)

The final solution;

Attached: 272800300_644017723476586_1206714557194278499_n (1).jpg (375x361, 38.08K)

Run on by as I am probably jogging as well and have to keep my times up

I've honestly never had a problem with women since it's obvious that all of them are following the orders of male Jews above them.

fuck you faggot stop shitposting you will get us rangebanned

>what would I do...

Crop dust as I walked by.
Do a fake shoe tie/stretch at safe distance to watch reaction.

>wwyd
Call her a whore and continue powerwalking.

Correct. This is also why they shouldn't work or vote. Women are not men and should not be treated the same as men because look at all the fucking damage that has caused. We will never recover. Our human society will dwindle until some ultimate collapse, guaranteed, because we are letting women drive us there.

Still have some hope left? Not me. Maybe you could try convincing women that they need to give up their "rights." Try characterizing them as "responsibilities" instead. Women hate responsibilities.

God made women to be our helpers. Only Nuns live alone with other women, they belong solely to God.

The entire leftist movement is predatory men corrupting our women to be easier to fuck/molest/use/abandon. They support abortion so that they can cum and run without fear.

Women should be protected and kept on a soft, short leash imho. Women's only schools, work from home only.

If they must work and sometimes they might. Nurses and other important work only. A women working as a bartender or in a male filled establishment just leads to immorality.

Also your King is based. My friends martial arts teacher taught his royal guard knife fighting. If you ever see their weird knives :-). Goodluck to you and keep our beloved ladies protected Jordanian Knight.

Attached: 1640409992492.jpg (1024x1024, 63.97K)

SIMP!

Cook that bitch some eggs
Kek

Islamanon I got over blaming women ages ago. Hatred and resentment don't make sense in general as long as you have the power to do something about what's causing you pain and anguish. It's foolish to hate women, men allowed them to become the way they are little by little, generation by generation. Now men hardly hold their reins anymore, and must find some way to regain their hold.

imagine the smell

Attached: literally me.webm (640x360, 1.27M)

Doesnt work.they wont side with me.none of them.they rather parrot gov libshit bs

eat khara sandnigger
based mutts

There is literally no work that a woman is more suited to than a man. A man simply can do literally anything that a woman can do, better. The one and only thing that women can do that men can't do better, or at all for that matter, is create life inside themselves.

We used to highly value this amazing ability, but in today's world we're busy trying to figure out how to stick a womb up a man's ass so he can shit out a life instead. Equality is more important than anything today, especially reality.

Well said. Except that men in the west can't seem the check their women. That's why you have these white woman migrating towards niggers, because niggs act like violent apes, and woman submit to that type of behavior.

>what would you do if you saw me in this position during a morning jog?
Keep jogging passed you and the other thots in the same position and outfits

TOPKEK based powerwalker

>what would you do
i would grab her by the ankles
and flip her over
and hopefully there's a ravine on other side of that fence

user, you can clearly see that it's flat dirt.

I would give here a Moorish wedgie.
>what is a Moorish wedgie?
It's where you rape her, behead her and pull her underwear over her neckhole.

Attached: 1638987684269.png (828x742, 466.11K)

offer you $20 for just ONE lick.

What simp took that pic I wonder?

Rope and rape
^This is your future

Attached: 1641160325154.jpg (1242x1192, 316.21K)

tldr it's the jews

Anything to do with caring (nursing, elder care, childcare) women are generally better suited imo. Men in those roles are usually either gay or probably like to stick their fingers in kid butts. (well, I guess thats both of them desu)

God made women so we can sin and suffer.

Attached: 1627147194781.jpg (707x1024, 156.79K)

There is no women problem.
There is a SIMP problem.

Adam willingly took the apple from Eve. A good lesson to not do something you know is wrong just because a pretty lady asks you too.

tear apart that jogger pants and run

But Adam didn't know it was wrong at that time.
He didn't know right from wrong or sin.
Its what happened after he ate the apple. He knew sin and that he commited a wrong.
Eve knew before him and still gave him the apple. She is evil, Adam is innocent.

>There is a SIMP problem.
That is directly responsible for creating the women problem

Attached: AC8A0580-5E5D-4A05-A563-417A65D374DD.jpg (399x400, 14.74K)

I would think you are a slut and continue on my way I am a man and have things to do instead of worrying my head too much over some flighty tempermental woman.

This is why i am learning Arabic. Islam is the only way forward. The twentieth century has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt humans are disgusting degenerates when left to their own devices. Society needs a sword of damocles hanging over it to keep it and it's membership in-line. Within the next ten years I will find, wife, and breed a true god-fearing tradwife while progressivism along with all it's "good intentions" like LGBT and racism disappear forever and are outlawed after history refers to the last four decades as one grand experiment in human nature.

faggot

Attached: 1594939408334.png (4704x6728, 2.84M)