/NAG/. Native American General. Paskwâwimostos Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=xdBGl9ACBi4

Attached: Paskwâwimostos.jpg (640x480, 58.3K)

Chief Wahoo checking in.

Attached: GoTribe.gif (282x362, 4.85K)

Sasquatch are real and i encountered one last summer in the northern cascades.
>gif related

Attached: 3E3D9C0A-1E6B-4F5A-86E7-925B7F04B527.gif (360x202, 3.81M)

I always believed him to be a Sloth. A Giant Ground Sloth. Primate theory doesn't hold water.

Attached: Megalonyx.jpg (301x167, 10.3K)

Based.

Attached: Mostos .jpg (800x556, 87K)

mate, when you come face to face with an 8 foot tall man who has muscles the size of basketballs and can run quicker through brush and steep terrain than even a gazelle you will reconsider your current hypothesis.
these things physical abilities are absolutely extraordinary.

You have seen him in the flesh? I mean he could be a relative of the Gigantopithecus who crossed Beringia during warmer times but the film you showed me looks like a creature with a baby on it's back.

filmed with a shitty iphone 8 from a distance of around 60 yards.
and yes i became separated from my hiking group 3 miles up a mountain. we were the last group to reach the peak so i know there was no humans behind me.
i started hearing tree knocks which was exciting.
then i started hearing footstep mirroring mine (would stop when i would stop) and this intense burning feeling of being watched/stalked. it’s hard to describe the feeling of being a “prey” animal but it’s extremely unsettling and full of dread.
i was getting pretty nervous and kept looking behind me.
the last time i looked boom there it was. my eyes locked on to it and it was almost a psychedelic feeling, as thought time stopped and i had tunnel vision.
after the initial awe wore off i kept my eyes on it and pulled out the phone and filmed a 17 second video, but it felt like 5 minutes. of course i should’ve kept filming and walked up to it but my mind was not in a rational state of mind because i’m staring at a creature that officially does not exist.
even at that distance i could tell the thing was fucking huge.
as i was filming the awe wore off and i got the strongest feeling of dread in my life. i’m alone on a mountain staring at a beast and the entire forest is silent.
the story gets crazier after that i got lost on the mountain for about 2 hours, sun was going down and i was being followed by tree knocks coming from my left and right.
that days events are burned into my mind and i literally think about it daily.
i’ve been on the mountains my whole life, and i know that whatever happened up there that day was not a normal experience. it wasn’t a bear it wasn’t my imagination. it was a supernatural experience

I know the feeling of "impending doom" and the "terror" the "dread"
two encounters that I remember well. no visuals but the "screams" twice with the terror and once that feeling of being stalked with a crippling dread.
been out innawoods for 45 years and I cant scrub that from my memory

Attached: images (26).jpg (254x199, 6.78K)

Could be a Wendigo.

the elders around here speak of them.
its something they say you never want to encounter.

Attached: 5a3b27c095c8673b29f7e981168ce05a.jpg (600x856, 61.57K)

it’s pretty traumatizing. and yet i still want to see more.
what are your thoughts on em? think they have links with the supernatural or are they purely physical creatures?
i lean towards the former

sasquatch and wendigo are completely different phenomena.
wendigo are extremely rare and is more of a recent obsession by the masses. you will likely never experience them unless you’re a native american and into some sick shit
sasquatch on the other hand are nearly ubiquitous with every rural area in canada and america, with tens of thousands of reports by everyone from children to soccer moms to hunters to hikers. basically anyone who spends time outdoors.
it’s a fascinating subject and i’ve learned that there’s no use in trying to convince people of their existence, unless they see one for themselves. it changes your life

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHbyEnpmg6w&list=RD1LawkFk_O0I&index=3

Attached: images (4).jpg (242x208, 5.43K)

my guts say they have an ability to use frequency or vibration/wave for lack of better words to project the "fear" as means of self preservation not like i think they would need to. from the storys iv heard they are up to 13' tall and massively muscular. and this leads me to believe there must be some sort of "rules" they must use here (earth)
may be supernatural or extranatural
the "gods" mixing DNA with the daughters of me sorta thing?

Attached: download (5).jpg (199x253, 9.79K)

"Killer Alaskan Bigfoot" is new show but best show. Me smoke peace pipe when watch.

Tell me one thing the American Indians contributed to civilization.

my wife and bear grease

pemmican

Scalping.

Tobacco

I don't believe you

That’s okay user. there’s no reason to believe a random post on an anonymous chilean earthquake tracking forum

Ojibwe legends and Any Forums made me more fearful of Owls than before. Remember seeing Humanoid claws prints in town too, certain they lurk in places of ill repute.

What do Native Americans think about the Great Reset?

Attached: clevelandindians.jpg (416x416, 20.51K)

thats the deal.
free will is amazing and if you ever have the unfortunate experience to meet the big hairy man it may change the way you see it and if everyone believed in him there would be no place innawoods that wasnt invaded by "bigfoot researchers"

Is Bigfoot considered benevolent?

Sweet Potatoes.