Cars destroyed long term social cohesion in America

Cars destroyed long term social cohesion in America

Attached: 2018_Ford_F-150_XLT_Crew_Cab,_front_11.10.19.jpg (4661x2529, 3.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bnKIVX968PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope, niggers

The honk is the silent voice everyone can hear.

OK, don't believe me when I say it was the inner city kids taking the bus to the suburban malls....

....it was the stop light cameras that shake people down for money once they check the plates to make sure they aren't pissing off a mobster or city politician.

The jew fears the energy independent velomobile

I hate pickup trucks so goddamn much. Basically screams to the entire world "I am white trash and work with my hands not my brain"

There's nothing wrong with working, but the obligatory ladder strapped to the top always makes me want to not be behind them.

Not really, I banged ur mom in my 1997 Nissan Sentra last night. That's a pretty social activity.

Attached: 846732.png (1300x865, 1.83M)

Lmao and what do you do that's so important? I see almost as many truck-driving stick-armed yuppie millennials as I do Mexican beaters now.

Lol no they are a solid choice for a second car, for when you want to move things. Having two sedans is retarded

>Cars destroyed long term social cohesion
It was definitely the horse that did that. Prarie niggers used to walk everywhere until the white man gave them addictions and horses.

Attached: file.png (1600x1005, 1.87M)

replace car w jews and you got it

Attached: 1643242878975.png (960x749, 670.18K)

No. Pic related did.

Attached: Screenshot_20211031-181811_Firefox.jpg (720x1135, 104.43K)

>Cars destroyed long term social cohesion in America
No. Cars became what they became so we could insulate ourselves from the lack of social cohesion caused by niggers.

Remember Any Forums, the answer to all shill threads is "caused by niggers".

Vax mandates you ask? Why yes. Commie politicians "elected" by niggers are to blame.

Its always niggers.

Witnessed!

Attached: 1608513185788.jpg (750x1024, 122.55K)

Shows pic of truck. Uses meme lag to spread his gay shit
>OP is definitely a faggot.

>blocks your path

What are you lookin at nerd?

Attached: 11500B88-2322-457F-A52D-6BEA1F1D71C8.jpg (1161x1080, 285.54K)

I'd argue that the cars were the cope, not the cause. The cause for shit cities and shit neighborhoods was bad zoning laws.

Rather than having your job, your church, your pub, your grocery just down the street, its now a 15 minute drive minimum from your house. Social cohesion broke down because you don't work with your neighbors, don't go to the same church, likely don't have a damn thing in common with them other than trash pickup day and are lucky to know their names.

Same with the people at church, almost the same with people at work who likely live 15 minutes away from work in the opposite direction.

Bad zoning laws made all of that possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=bnKIVX968PQ

>t antiwork troon

Wrong, Television and forced integration of niggers did it.

Then cars enabled everyone to build anew away from niggers and enjoy their Tvs in peace. Now that's full of niggers too.

Attached: nigger.gif (64x64, 2.15K)

This nigga works giving brain

>How do people like this function without a pickup?

Attached: truck pickup beds.jpg (1280x768, 352.25K)

>America
>social cohesion.

I love cars but ut is undoubtedly true. Amd not just in America.
Should we return to using horses and carriages?

Attached: FDQTRLBXEAMCLN0.jpg (2048x1365, 560.57K)