Chink/Slav (Russian) behind a VPN on pol pretending to be someone else from a different country (Yours)

>Chink/Slav (Russian) behind a VPN on pol pretending to be someone else from a different country (Yours)

What's the politic implication of this?

Attached: 1643024201369.jpg (1080x1350, 137.7K)

I know but at the same time they don't think any different than 3/4 of my classmates in college as well as 3/4 of the college educated work force. Indoctrination is indoctrination so sorry if I don't worry so much about the foreign menace when my neighbors and their favored politicians actively seek to destroy my life and the USA as we knew it.

I want to fuck the prime minister of Finland

Captcha: N84 SX

Attached: 1642515339288.jpg (951x619, 62.97K)

Memeflag sucking kike cocks can only win an argument pretending the other man is a glowy

>VPN
lel its memeflaggs Iwan like (You)rs

Not really an argument to be honest.

So you would destroy your country because you think Ivan and Chang are your best friends now? They don't care about you lol just look at how the people in their countries live, that will be you.

She looks like she's related to Megan Merkel, weird.

No, that's the problem. It's framed like that. I dont' want to,but a lot of people I know do. Being against those people doesn't mean I'm an ally of soviets or the ccp. Try to understand this because explaining it gets really old. I can be against the traitors in my country and be for the USA, in fact that is what being for the USA entails.

Got any pics of her without those shoes on?

>Being against those people doesn't mean I'm an ally of soviets or the ccp

You will be, when Chang arrives at your borders to rape and pillage. You're just a courier for their message. You will never gain control over your territories. There's always a bigger guy.

You are either stupid or disingenous. The problem is the collaborators with the USA, I'm not one of the. The left are for the most part. Get over it.

Do you think the CIA let (the people) take control of their overthrown governments in the past? No, they planted puppets.

You are a child. You are in no position to make decisions. You are not a leader.

there are a lot of Ukrainians here under russian vpn, that for sure

Attached: --UnUK_Jlvg.jpg (1280x853, 205.59K)

We doesnt use vpn's or memeflags. Only ukranians do this, and i think this post was made by one.

I get accused of using a VPN on here all the time, I feel like nobody accepts that my country actually exists.

how much money does your family have?

I want to slam her head against a headboard.
Repeatedly.

again what is your point? you think i should try to work with the people that are puppets working for the ccp and the soviets? tf are you trying to say?

>muh russian bots

Attached: pepe-the-frog-cute.gif (498x498, 392.02K)

Roughly 50 million euros in cash, about 300 million in assets.

lucky u, according to Wikipedia, you're a fucking millionaire.

Attached: ejm2FrQpehQ.jpg (989x1080, 216.57K)

Have they let you into the only pub in your country yet or not?

>there are a lot of Ukrainians here under russian vpn, that for sure
And those hohols searing ass pain glows hard.

I personally have 5.5 million euros. I get attacked on Any Forums all the time for saying that. If you want to live in my country just don’t be poor, also don’t move to my country because your poor.

anybody that trusts flags is an idiot and should be trolled out of principle

>mfw posting in foreign countries
>everybody just keeps making weird ad hom attacks about the country I'm visiting

No. You're being played left and right by Jews, Chinks, and Slavs.

My point is, you can't fix this with a protest or violent protest. It yields little result. If you want change, it's going to take more than protesting. It takes years of effort, not overnight.

Unfortunately not. I’m still banned for saying I didn’t like black people.

When did I say I was protesting? Wtf are you talking about?

It's also been proven that the DNC false flagged senate campaigns with posts by operatives posting as russian operatives. The whole thing is fucking stupid. I'll just stick to my principles and ignore all the noise coming from people like you.

The prettiest Troon of all the troons (((elected))) to lead the Goys to the third temple.

Attached: 1643468184892.jpg (610x610, 104.2K)

Kek, you really got buttmad.

fuck i am poor

You’re posting under a meme flag user. At least I live in the country my flag says I’m in. Nigger.

Dumb sperg

Sorry fren, fuck those nigger lovers

They may be not even under VPN. Just gastarbeiters. I personally know such people. They go to work in Russia, but still are fervent ukropatriots. I don't even understand this doublethink, especially when there's supposed "war" with Russia

woodberry

Attached: 518ABB44-E8CE-463C-83C3-18A5E4F9CFBA.jpg (1024x876, 149.44K)

Dumb ass. You have no idea how power works.

Attached: 1641236686641.jpg (464x604, 28.67K)

ah, so i see you have chosen to be trolled.