Get your vaccine and stand with Isreal!

/Pol is a Pro vaccine, Pro Isreal board. The CEO of pfizer prays for all non jews while working hard to bring us a vaccine!!!!

Attached: 1643147440909.jpg (797x1024, 100.4K)

I fully suport that US owner and best allies to receive freely the 5th booster on a condition to let Any Forums do the innoculations. Just to be sure subversive elements will fake their shot putting the whole operation in jeopardy

Attached: neverforget.jpg (359x212, 22.9K)

He is praying for us right now. Amazing. I love PFIZER!!!

i'll donate my 3 doses to Israel.

Thats not enough. You need to take 4 doses, plus donate 3. This is what the CEO of pfizer wants from the shabbos goyim and gentiles. Do what he ask, save the world, save isreal, stop anti semtism, stop covid.

Lets us pray pol, lets us pray for the unjabbed

Attached: WhatsApp-Image-2020-12-16-at-2.05.51-PM.jpg (1574x865, 191.39K)

masks do more damage to your health than the virus does

Put your mask on, save Isreal! save the neo conservatives! Save the defense industry! Save the banks from bankruptcy! lets stop covid. Do your part GENTILE.

It for their own good

Attached: 1641817778993.jpg (637x632, 138.49K)

>Pol is
op is always a faggot

That's nice. Miss me with that "we" shit.
Sage

Stop this. Really what does this do for us? Your prob not vaccinated..

Face it user. Your afraid that you lack morality, as most gentiles do. Do your moral part, and get the vaccine. 1. it will end anti semetism 2. it will end covid.

hey jew
the holocaust guilt era of manipuilation is over
every day more people see you for what you are
you have no future

!

Attached: 1614733159682.gif (450x450, 734.14K)

>
You need to stop it with the aggressive anti semetism. Lets unwrap this for a second and thank the Jews behind the Vaccine. 95% of the development of this life saving agent was from G_D's chosen people. Deal with these FACTS

Your moving the goal post. The real question is why have you not gotten the life saving agent? Do you lack morality? The common good! What is good for the gander is good for the goose!

Please go back to rehab you are probably abusing Ketamine again.

>Israel is not vaxxing their kids
I stand is israel

Attached: Icanspare20kokeks.jpg (259x194, 5.04K)

Moving the goal post... Projecting your drug abuse prob to hide your anti vaccine stance, your lack of morals. Just get the jab. End anti semetism, and end the fucking pandmic. Its easy. once everyone is vaccinated the pandmeic will end, and everyone will thank the Jews who created the vaccine! This is a win win for the Juedo Christian world!

Common. We put old myths behind us, true progressives grew up.

Attached: 1586660844720.jpg (646x652, 155.95K)