This nigger mongrel will represent Spain at Eurovision

I hate my country

Attached: nigger_mongrel.jpg (1588x900, 151.9K)

Attached: blackpill.jpg (1722x1722, 595.73K)

>358855586
Look spanish to me

She cute

Hue bringing on the banter

They do seem to have alot of people that sport ss shirts and Azul legion tattoos there too. Like the country has incredibly based people but a ton of degeneracy and faggotry too.

She is a monkey like you brah :(

Attached: OIP (1).jpg (474x315, 19.24K)

She kinda cute though...

I have nothing against moroccans mixing with niggers, go for it

you should have stopped caring about that shit decades ago. even eastern eueoepan countries send nigger

Not really sure what eurovision is but I bet jews are involved

Why do you care about Eurovision at this point?

Attached: 1625302852325.webm (1024x576, 1.36M)

I don't care, but it's another nail in the coffin

It's a 'European' annual televised song competition where Israel, Australia, and Russia for some reason are allowed to participate, and a coterie of trannies, lgbt++, niggers, and brown people vie for the best european song. Only retarded boomers watch it for nostalgic reasons because back in the 50s and 60s there was nothing else on TV so it was muh happening of the yearly TV calendar.

Looks like the average Spainaird to me

Kek. Europeans watch this? Seems like actual civilization died quite a while ago and the kikes and their pets are dancing on its grave at this point.

Is that not what the Spanish look like. I always thought you guys were just paler Mexicans.

>Spainaird
?
Learn english Paco, please
> Europeans watch this?
Yeah, but nothing seriously, it's more a stupid show to meet with friends and get drunk

literally can't tell the difference...

...just last week at a gas station there were three people tanking a bmw, two swarthy chubby guys and a woman in a long 'summer' dress were (in fucking January) I immediately started eyeballing them, thinking they were local gypsies, I went inside to pay for the diesel and that is when I heard them talking in Spanish, I look at the plates and saw "ESP" lol.

Attached: 1637592847697.png (644x644, 529.46K)

>Arab country has an Arab participant
what's the problem here?

Every part of that webm is perfect.

Are we sending a trap again?

Attached: 1604946574677.png (384x378, 118.48K)

I bet Klaus Schwab enjoys this globohomo television depiction of his degenerate vision of Europe.