Did we go to the moon?

As you're well aware, no telescope on Earth can see the leftover descent stages of the Apollo Lunar Modules or anything else Apollo-related. Not even the Hubble Space Telescope can discern evidence of the Apollo landings. The laws of optics define its limits.
skyandtelescope.org/observing/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/
The official record of the Apollo has clear inconsistencies. A video and a picture of a simutaneous event should show the same scene? Unfortunately Apollo's record does not.
youtube.com/watch?v=SiR6-NJN06c&ab_channel=trueMaster09
clavius.org/jumpsal.html
The planned Artemis mission clearly accounts for the Van Allen belts.
nasa.gov/specials/artemis/
Kubrick admits it.
dailymotion.com/video/x7rnfdv
Lost Apollo tapes. There's literally no record of the most monumental event in human history.
nasa.gov/feature/not-unsolved-mysteries-the-lost-apollo-11-tapes

We don't remember the Cold war of compartmentalisation, secrets and patriotic duty to greedy war mongers. It all seems like a big lie when step back and take a look.

Attached: download (20).jpg (255x198, 6.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

science.slashdot.org/story/19/07/08/2214254/physicist-solves-2000-year-old-optical-problem
dailymotion.com/video/x7rnfdv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We went to the moon, it was a one way trip.

What you saw on TV was just a reenactment.

>tfw even the soviets acknowledged it but millenial americucks deny the achievements of their own country

I've always thought that. Would they broadcast live if an accident happened? What would they do. Broadcast astronauts decompressing live on tv for millions to watch. No way would they chance such a thing. It's all theater.

OP is probably a chink/slav (russian) behind a VPN trying to discredit the west (as per usual).

Its cheap and easy to go to the moon.

Attached: 1643385284002.jpg (1536x2048, 306.77K)

>Did we go to the moon?
yes
>Has China been to the moon
No.

Oh shutup with that nonsense. Red blooded American here. Take your schizo somewhere else. I am talking about reported inconsistencies in the official record of the most momental event in this planets history and I'm not allowed to even question it. Fuck off asshole.

They broadcast the challenger explosion live

Pictures of the landing site STILL with the lander, buggy and tracks are knocking about. Do research before spouting off.
And no. I wont do your threads research

I remember that as a kid.

Attached: download (21).jpg (195x259, 7.35K)

First of all, if you're genuinely doubting if you went to the moon then you're retarded (sub 100 IQ). Going to the moon is easy and cheaper than invading Iraq.

Secondly, it makes no sense for you as a mutt to be discrediting Murica for its great achievement so you must be a subhuman behind a VPN.

This thread is a nothing burger.

>memeflag

You are completely wrong but whatever. Explain the jump salute
No telescope can see the landing site
The official record has been destroyed
Haven't been back, but its so easy and cheap
You people are full of shit

ching chong ling long tiny dick little boy go home

it doesn't work

The adults are talking. If you have nothing to contribute you can rant and cry if you must. But please do not shutup

>As you're well aware, no telescope on Earth can see the leftover descent stages of the Apollo Lunar Modules or anything else Apollo-related. Not even the Hubble Space Telescope can discern evidence of the Apollo landings.

NASA left a series of five photoreflectors on the moon. With the right equipment you can shoot a laser at them and measure how long it takes for them to reflect light back to you.

This is how we determined the precise distance from the Earth to the Moon as it orbits us.

No one can answer these questions. All they ever do is insult and confuse. They don't address the concern. Clearly sock puppets. Robots have been to the moon since the 50s. That's who left those mirrors.

The hubble telescope doesn't work that way retard.

The world is moving backwards because you're a dumb ass.

>we can't
uh huh...
science.slashdot.org/story/19/07/08/2214254/physicist-solves-2000-year-old-optical-problem

no. anyone that still believes we did is either lying (shill) or flatly and plainly fucking stupid

Attached: 1643304030735.jpg (480x349, 45.91K)

>it was a one way trip.
those guys are eternally frozen in a freemasonic assfucking scene straight out of caligula... lel

>not understanding that the Soviet’s were Jews also
ngmi

Lunar Laser Ranging experiment. Now fuck off.

Surely out of all the telescopes on earth and low orbit one would have been commissioned to view the landing site. That shit was staged. I'm not saying we didn't go. I'm saying the record is bs. Somethings not right. Why no crator from all the propulsion when landing. That picture is as prestine as it gets. That condition doesn't happen naturally, especially after landing a huge craft using vertical propulsion. Where are the crator. 1/6 gravitiy, there should be dust everywhere. It was on the rover supposedly but not on the lander.

Name?????

I have video of the starship Enterprise, does that make it real?

If you can provide the source for the Kubrick interview, I will believe everything you're pushing.
I don't believe that is an authentic interview.

>one would have been commissioned to view the landing site

And what benefit would that provide us? To disprove you? You must be special (speshul).

Numbers confirm moon landing footage is fake and gay.

It's him. He's dead now. Who knows. He was the only one who could have pulled it off. Why would he confess?

BOT

To document the most momental event in human history.

not how they showed boomers on jewtv. the tech is more special than that. anything you see on tv is to brainwash you. look up at night if you want to see the real tech. get some gen 3 night vision to make it easy. after you see it, you know. It took me seeing a shape shifting orb to know I was lied to. see plenty of wild shit since and all I can say is space is the most hidden thing going on here. you WILL NOT go up there and you WILL NOT get to look at the moon and earth from space. you just wont. it's hidden. sorry m8s. people in control are indeed evil and held humanity back. on purpose.

Attached: famous German guy in the studio.jpg (749x596, 183.02K)

What is the source? What is the source? What is the source? What is the source? What is the source? What is the source? What is the source? What is the source? What is the source? What is the source? What is the source?

yes, usa went to the moon, i don't understand why so many people deny it

>dailymotion.com/video/x7rnfdv

That's all I have. You welcome to dig if your better with the shovel.

Attached: 1643476603661.jpg (1024x1019, 252.79K)

>billion satellites
>only 1 or two take pictures
>always shopped
yikes

Yea.. no. You wouldn't even believe the images of that commissioned telescope, how can you be sure it's the real image right retard?

The only way for you to believe it's real is if we send you off to the moon. Don't come back by the way.

>Adults
>Think the moon landings were a hoax
You're not the smartest guy in the room. What little intellectual ability you have is hindered by your ego so yeah, right around the 100 iq range. Also, fuck you.

Imagine being this gay

Where is the dust?
The environment is 1/6th the earths gravity
Vertical propulsion would have thrown dust everywhere, especially in the vacuum.
This picture is too perfect. Something is very wrong here.

Attached: lem.jpg (1024x768, 216.14K)

oh look a jew poster. posts a jew pic and then also with his jew flag. then makes a jew comment. lol kys nigger. no one you know or will ever know is going up stairs.

Attached: 1640522087991.jpg (828x822, 538.27K)