I hate most white people

I am going to be honest with you Any Forums. I hate most white people, despite looking very white myself.

Let me explain, for 3000 years, ever since the Greekoids invaded Jewish lands, we have had nothing but suffering at the hands of whiteoids. In my view, the only good white people are some Eastern Europeans (Poles and Hungarians for example) and American whites like Evangelicals. Every other white is an enemy because their countries have done nothing but attack us.

Roman Empire is of course the start of it all, when it forced us to leave our land. After then, just suffering.

I hate white people because my ancestors demand it of me. It is my duty to hate my enemy, and to see him defeated. Amen.

Attached: yes.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/57zJ8dhh_28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A parasite that kills its host will eventually die.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

Attached: depositphotos_115861666-stock-photo-red-truck-front-view.jpg (768x1024, 84.54K)

QRD on what happened there 3000 years ago? Is it related to Babylon?

as a ashkenazi jew myself,
i feel you. i especially hate germans, they literally tried to murder my ancestors for fucking existing, i dont feel bad one bit for just leeching of this gov, every time i get welfare i see it as reperations to the damage they did to my family.

Attached: 73197240_p0_master1200.jpg (915x1200, 834.38K)

Crucify yourself kike.

Attached: yourafaggot.jpg (500x375, 56.76K)

Good thing we can survive without you then. We are not parasite, we are a predator.

Based

Them and Assyrians, followed by Seleucids.

Yeah and now you're trying to murder us just for existing. I hope you die.

Your ancestors chose this.

Christ Killers mad.

You really are not. You never built anything. All you ever did was to infect societies built by greater people, then suck the lifeblood out of it - like a fucking leech.
You are nothing but a tick yet to be discovered, removed, crushed, and flushed down the toilet..

BASED TRUCKER

Enjoy extinction, Swede.

the Lord Christ will forgive you my son
Repent and accept Jesus Christ to save your soul

Attached: 1643148910762.jpg (643x900, 91.95K)

Attached: snake.gif (325x136, 743.56K)

an eye for an eye. you started this

And why did everyone hate you? Have you asked that question? Perhaps there are reasons. Perhaps.

You're dick cutting genetically enslaved robots, those countries were trying to help you. And I have Sephardic heritage. Jews should not be allowed to exist unless the submit to forced interbreeding with tjhe other races. I suspect what Jewish supremacists have said about Jewish blood being far stronger and more durable than the other races is correct, but I am living proof diluting the Jew provides him with the ability to rein in his excesses. Lack of circumcision is also important for the Jew, because he has poor integrative potential/high dissociative potential and responds to early childhood trauma dn deprivation by becoming a cluster B beast in human form.

Cause we didn't want to be ruled by foreigners, so rebelled against Greek and Roman rule.

Hi Shlomo

Attached: IMG_20220129_210247_885.jpg (460x443, 60.25K)

Jews don't like to be told what to do by anything. They also love the excuse to destroy as they please because supposedly everyone else is trying to kill them.

Seethe you fucker.

youtu.be/57zJ8dhh_28
This meme

Parasites are predators you big dummy . But you know deep down it's true . Your people never go to a new land to build something since the dawn of civilization you go find a group of people who have wealth , then lie , cheat and steal until they force you out . I can't decide if you're just not capable of being decent or if this is just because your book teaches that we only exist to serve you . Guess it doesn't matter , you yids have already won it's just a matter of time now .

If 3000 years ago, you'd have stayed to yourselves instead of trying to destroy every neighbor you have, you would have no reason to hate whites, or blacks, or yellows for that matter.