FAMOUS VIOLENT BLACKMAN ASSAULTS AND RAPES A WHITE GIRL

today.in-24.com/sport/News/340181.html
Famous n*gerball player Mason Greenwood rapes and beats the living shit out of his girrlfriend.
The coalburner got what she wanted, what else do u expect by taking in a violet nog. Will normies hate nogs now?

Attached: kek.jpg (1200x675, 70.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/cristiano/
instagram.com/paulpogba
jlingz.com
redcafe.net
store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
nhs.uk/conditions/suicide/
safeline.org.uk/what-we-do/women/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4MqA3v3Y9QIVfphmAh0fBwugEAAYASAAEgIOXvD_BwE
gov.uk/government/news/get-boosted-now-text-message-to-go-out-from-boxing-day--2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Toll paid

Trips of truth

Attached: 1623341738494.jpg (1024x1024, 127.29K)

Attached: BASmyshitupfam.png (597x577, 216.61K)

Attached: 1560988758407.jpg (415x600, 58.48K)

He is NOT black, he is half white, pure black man would never commit a violent assault, especially against a woman, it’s the 50% white in him that causes these violent outbursts, same reason African Americans are so evil, they have 25% white blood, you will never see a pure black African behave this way.

Toll deposit/installment paid.
Not paid in full until murdered.

Attached: DV.jpg (1170x1184, 523.01K)

UNITEDBROS NOT LIKE THIS...HAHAHHAAHHAH

So, it happened AGAIN. We can blame her injuries, we can blame the audio clips, we can praise Greenwood's persistence and effort but the truth is it's simply not enough. The money, seduction you name it, it all stinks.

Don't get me wrong, I still have full faith in Rashford and United's PR team, but MASSIVE reinforcements are desperately needed in the winter transfer window. Otherwise I'm not very optimistic about this season, or our chances in CL (Conference League) for that matter. Not playing like this. What do you think, /mug/? Is Donaldo's influence the problem? Ralf #IN or #OUT?

Some helpful links to numb the pain:
instagram.com/cristiano/
instagram.com/paulpogba
jlingz.com
redcafe.net
store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en
nhs.uk/conditions/suicide/
safeline.org.uk/what-we-do/women/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4MqA3v3Y9QIVfphmAh0fBwugEAAYASAAEgIOXvD_BwE
gov.uk/government/news/get-boosted-now-text-message-to-go-out-from-boxing-day--2

not my problem

Greenwood wouldn't do something like this. Trust No Women

Why do you censor nigger or neger we are not on Reddit
Pic related

Attached: 1614547404765.png (500x501, 79.86K)

When the fuck is pogba coming back? I honestly forgot he's still at the club.

Wow it's almost as if economic factors have no influence on genetics or something.

Attached: Rich blacks poor whites.png (786x593, 119.75K)

I don't know anything of United, by my friend on the other hand must be seething, hahaha hahaha.
I don't even watch football, I just browse /sp/ and laugh.

>by
...but my frie...
Nah, man it's fucking hilarious.

no and she will love playing the victim

>Saul Goodberg
Why am I not surprised?

>white
she's not white she's jewish
>Harriet Robson
robson is a known jewish name in UK.

every single of these white women alwas turned out to be JEWISH. ALWAYS. it's not a coincidence. and the nose gives it away.

Attached: rB8ApF62EG2ARVgIAAFxy_dLya4774.jpg (720x892, 121.32K)

>Mason Greenwood

Attached: 1643549938513.jpg (1024x1024, 100.04K)

The perfect set of evidence she has collected makes me think that it is fake. That blood from mouth also looks fake. Bruises can be made in various ways. Just a hunch.

>can't find that post anywhere
>twitter handle cropped out
>whoever made this image didn't even put forth the effort to photoshop the like/retweet count into triple digits
There are so many REAL things to be upset about. Why post things like this? Do you shadowbox with arguments no one's ever made for fun?

Fake. No source found beyond meme sites.
Too bad, was funny.

Today the burger and the leaf united.
Focus on the real, it's more impactful.

Niggers should be lynched for touching White women. In fact, niggers should be lynched for existing. The nigger is a soulless satanic beast.

Attached: 1C287DA0-2EAF-4C9B-9729-EB58521757E6.jpg (717x1024, 194.31K)

Correct the toll has not yet been paid.