JESUS FUCKING CHRIST BIDEN ALREADY DESTROYED THE ECONOMY

Bank Of America warns that we don't actually have economic growth, we instead shrank the economy massively, and only 3 trillion dollars in deficit spending was able to keep GPD up last year. Now without an extra trillion or more in deficit spending we will see a huge drop in GDP for the first quarter, and every quarter after that, because the economy is absolutely fucked. Basically the decline has already started but Biden was able to delay it for a year by selling out America but he can only do that for so long since America has for the most part already been bought up by the Jews and the Chinese.

edition.cnn.com/2022/01/28/economy/bank-of-america-economy-gdp/index.html

Attached: Capture.png (1095x904, 728.52K)

>Economists at Bank of America (BAC) said in a report to clients they now expect US gross domestic product to decrease at an annual rate of 1% during the first three months of this year.

>That's a sharp downgrade from the bank's prior call for 4% growth in the quarter. And yet it could prove to be optimistic.

>The Atlanta Federal Reserve's GDPNow forecasting model, released on Friday, is calling for 0.1% growth in the first quarter. That would be a rapid slowdown from the 6.9% annual rate of growth during the final quarter of 2021.

>Bank of America pointed to the "shock" caused by Omicron, along with the expected path of inventories and the outlook for fiscal spending, which is set to slow sharply.

BoA went under months ago, the whole system is propped up on belief now, there is no fiscal policy that can save the fact that debt percentages are over 100%.

>step one
get credit cards

>step two
max them out

>step three
simply don't pay them

I can't believe that we have to put up with him for 7 more years

>bofa

Attached: thinker.jpg (528x352, 38.77K)

kek bofa

But trump started it. Biden just continued it.

do you people really still believe anything has ANY bearing whatsoever on which puppet bitch is in the "white house"? trump was a puppet bitch, biden is a puppet bitch, they have always been puppet bitches since the establishment of the fed. Chill.

Ds were so desperate to get rid of orange man they thought holding this bag was a good idea.

Trump didn’t end fracking

Watch your mouth you're taking the lord's name in vain

Attached: 428-4286799_transparent-angry-anime-png-christ-chan-angry-png.png (860x736, 132.95K)

>JESUS FUCKING CHRIST BIDEN ALREADY DESTROYED THE ECONOMY

All according to plan

Attached: You_will_own_nothing_and_you_will_pretend_to_be_happy.jpg (1000x1000, 249.88K)

Imagine believing Joe is going to make it passed 2024. He's got one foot already in the grave user.

Take your meds. Bank of America has been paying me dividends since 2020.

Attached: C7B21DE8-48F6-4B51-BC60-9CEA21A8C78E.png (828x1792, 288.96K)

Trump's fault

>reported infaltion is at 8%
>economic growth is shrinking
US is in depression allready. Rest of west will follow.

Fuck your god christfag

Gov spending should never be part of GDP

>step four
have all your shit confiscated and auctioned off by the police to pay your debts

Don't worry China is coming down with us

Government spending gives positive return by the money multiplier!!!!
t. college econ

Lol they are paying those, so they can attract retail like you to dump the entire float on, while largest owners of float exit. Your retail less than 1m usd retard.

>that language on a Sunday
shiggy

The credit monster strikes again.

gee it's almost as if the banks are just an extension of the fed.

Wow. So surprising!

Retarted, majority of GDP is related to govt defcit war time spending. With out deficit spending there is no gdp. There is no economy or free market. Only your tax money, and the govt.

bro

>Pro-big government Marxists says spending money on big government is a good thing

And I bet you think Epstein killed himself.

There is no such thing as economics. You wasted so much of your young virility studying political propaganda pimmped off as science.

Reported for antisemitism

Attached: 1BC1AC65-D707-4CBC-B47D-351FAE84DD52.jpg (600x737, 75.11K)

>retared zoomer

This started when Bush spend 7 trillion dollars to kill sand niggers in Iraq. But if you want to get technical it really started in the 60’s when we went off of the gold standard.

But we're talking about QE and asset purchases no?

Good, accelerate

>whataboutery

>>>reddit

No, seriously. You can't actually do this, right?

Attached: 1498243159113.jpg (305x309, 18.34K)

Is Vegas OK though?

Attached: 20220130_134129.jpg (1080x1655, 399.88K)

This is an objective fact you stupid fucking mong. We've been juicing the economy since 2020 and Biden continued it with more stimulus and spending. Did I say "hey guys give Joe Biden a break" no I didn't because the federal reserve is fucking evil.

Kill yourself you stupid fucking nigger

Attached: Regi_fuck_off.png (526x379, 13.5K)

yahweh is a kike desert demon

Hey Christ-chan, if you ever feel like backsliding in your faith in GEESUS, feel free to backslide into my cock. I promise you won't go to Hell (or anyone else after you die).