DID THE JEWS BUILD THESE THINGS?

Because I just watched the Prince of Egypt and them niggas was hebrew

Attached: file.png (2286x1311, 3.84M)

Hebrews accepted the existence of other gods but they thought they were lesser beings than their own.

Attached: 1640549680394.png (493x455, 575.3K)

My ancestors built those when we greeted the beings from Orion, from Terra Elysium, from Charum Hakkor, where the Ancestor human homeworld is.

I miss those days... We had paintings in the clouds... People flying around the city... And tall beings from space to truly write songs and poetry about.

And now, they teach us the history of the conflict they have endured through time... The Trials and the Triumphs... And my heart aches for them...

I will always cherish our moments in this Galaxy, and with them, I found a figure to look up to. And I hope I always will.

Attached: R (4).jpg (1684x2048, 267.99K)

Even if you go by the timeline of Jewish myths, the pyramids were still build around 500 years before the captivity.

>Pyramids: 2450-2200BC
>Israelites in Egypt according to the Jew: 1800BC
>first depiction of Israelites: 1200BC

No, they didn't. The people who built the pyramids weren't even slaves, they were paid for their work. There's literally reciepts and manifests proving it. They were local workers and likely worked on the pyramids between planting and harvesting seasons.

The great Pyramid was probably built by Atlanteans or people with preserved atlantean knowledge. The other pyramids of Egypt are grossly inferior.

Pic related is standard the stands history timeline. Supposedly Egyptian architects went from crude step pyramids, to The Big One, with all of it's encoded maths, geometric precision, massive stonework, and astronomical alignments, in just 50 years. And the. Promptly forgot all those things for subsequent pyramid..

Attached: 1636960773536~2.jpg (427x188, 28.45K)

Jews. Build. Nothing. They are parasites.

No, they're much too old to have been made in the time of the alleged hebrew slavery. Furthermore there's no evidence outside of jew mythology that the hebrews were even slaves.

there's proof

I am hiberian Atlantian, A ti El an Ti an He ar e an.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 58.77K)

ok man, feel important

No jew laid a brick on the pyramids. No historical archaeological study ever found evidence of any mass enslavement of jews or any mass exodus.

It’s a Jew lie.

they jewed themselves into that also. Complete bullshit. They couldent drag two of the blcoks there and stack them ontop of eachother if they tried.

They do not actually know when the pyramids were built.

they actually invaded and enslaved the egyptians not the other way around

You're a faggot retard is what you are

Attached: 1642222243454.jpg (880x880, 114.32K)

>forgot
yeah sure, it totally wasnt anything to do with money, resources or the changing climate of the nile....

>the hoover dam is nearly 100 years old therefore americans have *forgotten* how to build arch gravity dams.

retard

In exodus in the old testament it does say that Israelites were slaves in Egypt at one point around the time some of the pyramid were built. Herodotus also said that slaves built the pyramids around that time but didn't mention Israelites. People made up so much stuff back then because they had no clue what was going on so I imagine probably none of it was true.

1) Aryans built them
2) The aryans weren't slaves, they were the rulers.

Fucking no
Not a chance

the only way to get a jew to do physical labour is to enslave them. no the jews didn't build the pyramid's

kek retard, no they didn't!
Look at the shit they built, monstrosities without any sense of aesthetic.
They would still be shitting in the street If Greeks and Romans didn't show them how to use aqueducts and the loo.

Attached: jerusalem-travel-1.jpg (3000x2008, 899.25K)

Aliens.