Have children who will not look like her

>have children who will not look like her

Attached: 90af9742dbfa274cbe397810bea0037d.jpg (750x949, 94.86K)

Idk how to cope with the death of higher humanity, in 200 years every person alive will be a freakishly ugly mutt without roots or culture.
How can anyone remain optimistic in the face of such a horrid future?
How can i care about a world like that?

She's got an ugly nose. Good.

Looks like a man

Your fault for not killing the Bongs when you had the chance.

Nothing wrong with her nose.

Reminder that women don't care if their kids look like them. Every woman wants their kids to look like their dad. Why would women want their kids to look like themselves, they are made to get conquered. They want their sons to look like the warriors who killed their village, so their son can integrate with the new leadership. Its all science

Attached: 1640720262720m.jpg (853x1024, 97.45K)

The only thing that feels good is knowing they'll be too stupid to clean the environmental waste that will inevitable render the planet inhabitable.

The ugly disgusting chimera brought about by homogenizing humanity deserves to be wiped out. It's existence is an affront to existence itself.

dictators can and will manage pollution
but in no way an average 80IQ population will manage to maintain nuclear energy.

Attached: 40faac44ab4e84f40a5422368d5b1b60ed2050047f7d57692851d93747e42427_1.jpg (687x1044, 145.26K)

They actually do care. The societies where women have historically had the most autonomy also correlate with high % of population having blonde hair, blue eyes, straight hair and pale skin. Women are highly selective when it comes to these traits and when they get to choose freely you get something like the nordic countries.

Geh mal deine Schafe ficken, KANAKE!

didnt you enslaved the females of raided villagers like until 2 weeks ago?

Yes and now all of these countries have feminist governments, and the men themselves became effeminate.

do greeks still look like this today?

Attached: greeks.jpg (2060x1030, 799.17K)

This is just a cope, the rest of the world outside of a few exceptions like Afghanistan are all going down this path.

These children don't look like their father either, to be honest.

You're not in that world.
You're in the here and now. There's an infinite time ahead into the future where all sorts of travesties will occur but its useless to worry over. Cope here on Any Forums, try the other boards too

>niggerflag
>retarded nigger iq tier post
kill yourself nigger

>Reminder that women don't care if their kids look like them.
You're funny Jamal.
That's quite the opposite actually.

Attached: Jamal is funny.gif (206x196, 479.96K)

A daughter who looks like her mother.
It's the best gift ever for the mother.
Not just a key to immortality.
But a key for a strong cultural identity.

Attached: mother and daughter.jpg (700x775, 101.23K)

I want the beautiful to kill the ugly.
I want the elegant to destroy the frumpy.
I want the virtuous to destroy the vulgar.
I want to inflict pain on the pieces of shit who wish to equalize my material existence with the worthless global south.

That's a man

Attached: reese-witherspoon-ava-phillippe.png (502x599, 883.04K)

What a magnificent schnoz.

People subcounsciously choose a partner with similar traits and looks like those of themselves. A person with blue eyes will tend to choose a partner with blue eyes. A person with brown hair will choose someone wiht brown hair. Obviously through propaganda and all the shit they put into food etc. to switch off the populations counsciousness this gets suppressed. Needless to say fuck hikes!

Attached: 1635456657474.jpg (1024x683, 80.23K)

Here at last

Attached: 8552A0BF-FFC2-4904-8C61-5751800A600D.jpg (960x542, 40.8K)