Unironically where does he go from here?

Unironically where does he go from here?

Attached: Justin-Trudeau-crying-1100875.jpg (590x510, 32.66K)

maybe back to raping kids in his drama class

wait for his gay antifa commies and plainclothes cops in the crowd to start violence, then condemn it and intensify the jewish war on White people

To the gallows and an early grave along with the rest of the managerial class.

honestly surprised there hasn't been any kind of statement

He will likely double down

Gang bang video with French president and loads migrants

trudeaubros.....

Attached: 1605294845742.jpg (728x515, 91.68K)

this, from the comfort of some comfy space many miles away, and people will hate him more for it

into a fucking ditch pre dusted with lye

>if you address them, they win

he’ll deflect and act oblivious like nothing is happening. his handlers will cook up some type of ‘racism’ speech to condemn the protests and then he’ll mumble some sales pitch about the vaccine ‘safe and effective’ ‘vaccinate our way out of this pandemic’ ‘diversity is our vaccine’

90% of Canadians still support him

cut canada's internet
seal off the city
beijing option

Eventually back home when everything eventually blows over

As far away as he can, I think

Hopefully hell

How do Canadian men sleep at night? Your country is a failed state.

Jail or exile to cuba

Attached: chernobyl-meeting.gif (498x480, 2.74M)

isn’t he just some dancing monkey? the real rulers dont show their faces to the public

In a fucking noose

It's Trudeauver

Political amnesty in Cuba

Attached: trudeau castro.jpg (1024x785, 149.15K)

He's a complete pussy. What a fag

I fled to Britain. I never realized how much i hated Niggers until now, thank you for enlightening me

He already retweetet some shit about the statue like a passive aggressive cuck he is

Check his twitter

As fabricated a statistic as 6 million perished in gas chambers.

He wants for like 2 more days until all these losers go home and then continues on with business as usual

I love how quick he is to defend 'peaceful (but fiery) protests' abroad in places like the US and India for political points and to seem tolerant but every fucking time something happens on our soil he is a spineless coward.
If Canadians don't hold his feet to the fire and chase him out of office now he's just going to keep taking steps to become Prime Minister for Life and make sure 'problematic' protests like this can never happen again.

Cuba

I was thinking, here's a whacky scenario: Trudeau gets sick of Canada and all the snow and uppity truckers, says "Fuck it" and decamps to Cuba. Where he openly acknowledges his Castro lineage and assumes the mantle of power in a raging tide of fiery populism and poutine.

At this point a Russian invasion would be an humanitarian mission.

Attached: Vlad Putin.gif (248x126, 1.67M)