Oof

What went wrong guys?

Attached: 9bmz7y8qfre81.jpg (960x852, 71.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/history/2020/04/14/cutter-polio-vaccine-paralyzed-children-coronavirus/
archive.vn/eFEGo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9956263/Film-shows-squad-planned-kill-six-million-Germans-one-Jew-lost-Holocaust.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>twitter cap
>lefty meme
GTFO faggot and (((oof))) yourself

Oh man a lot of anger from you. I'm sorry if you got upset by my meme. I didn't intend that...

(((((((wizard))))))))

I'll defer to Fatton Oswidower's expertise on wizard poison considering he poisoned his wife

weird how they mock it as "wizard poison" but fail to explain what is actually in it

Attached: 1636068812175449558.jpg (1280x960, 304.46K)

Whats in it then

Didnt he kill his wife?

When the polio vaccine came out, we didnt have to get a jab every 3 months, nor could you get sick with polio. Did they forget what a vaccine actually is?

So, the wizard poison it is!

>vaccine is full of wizard poison

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Wow this guy knows I thought there was wizard poison in the vax.

>TECH GOOD OOOOH OOOHHH AAHHHH AHHH OOOHHH OOOOHH AAAAAAAH AAAAAH

In 1995 institutional integrity still existed in the big pharma industry, government, and the news. Additionally, blacks didn’t have rights and the Covid vaccine is mrna therapy closer to a flu shot where polio is an actual vaccine

Just retarded on all counts

Sage

>what went wrong
They pushed an experimental gene therapy on the public for what amounted to a somewhat bad flu. Also the people pushing it the hardest were an illegitimate regime of retards, who used the lamest sort of propaganda and threats to try to strongarm people into compliance.

By the way, look into the Cutter incident. The initial rollout of the polio vaccine gave polio to thousands of kids and killed some of them, because a batch hadn't been properly deactivated. That's what happens when you have companies rushing to get a product to market under political pressure, even when competent people are in charge.

I mean, the pro-vaccine people just think it's full of GOOD wizard potion.

Attached: 1620669704216.png (491x480, 532.83K)

This fat loser killed his wife in an attempt to be the next Jim Carrey. Turns out he's so annoying not even the satanists wanted to help him.

It's almost like a society that can not trust one another, despite having the entire collective human knowledge in their pockets. Would have issue's trusting somebody

Not Wizard, more like "Priest magic", since you have to be a religious follower of the religion of SCIENCE (TM) in order to be saved from this world of sin and vaccine hesi- heri... heresitation?

Attached: 1626852914796.jpg (660x823, 157.67K)

>Polio vaccine comes out
>People get polio from it
>Massive scandal
>Vaccine pulled
Whoopsie. :)
washingtonpost.com/history/2020/04/14/cutter-polio-vaccine-paralyzed-children-coronavirus/
archive.vn/eFEGo

in 1955 vaccines worked

false equivalency your thread sucks

Fuck you and fuck this fat, back-stabbing midgets

>T. Poisoned his wife

"Wizard poison."
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.28K)

>in 1955 we took 3 polio vaccines in 18 months and could still get polio

BTW, Patton Oswalt is such a soiboy that he looks like the female in this picrel!

Attached: NOOOOO.gif (220x164, 870.72K)

you haven't seen anger
anger is when a mob burns down your shop, visits you at home and kills and rapes your children

They also didn’t give it to people who had already had polio

People believed the governement at this point.

Now with internet we can understand so fuck them

this fat fucking hack was never funny.
He literally sold his soul to be a rat in a Nigxar movie

its not his job to explain shit to you. google it yourself. you literally carry a esternal world brain in your pocket.

dipshit

Polio vaccine actually works

dead wife

Patton will die this year and go to hell thanks to his kike shot.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9956263/Film-shows-squad-planned-kill-six-million-Germans-one-Jew-lost-Holocaust.html

>wizard poison
Gen-X libs might be the most cringe people on the planet

Attached: 1616827383618.jpg (894x894, 48.08K)

that dude is such a faggot, is he trying to convince people to take the vaccine?

We have enough information now to put ourselves at risk to push back against corrupt governments. I don't care if you took the vaccine or not. But if you trust the people pushing for it you are a mouth breathing moron.

Patton Oswalt killed his wife.

Didn't Salk believe in his vaccine so much, he injected himself first?

Polio vaccines caused polio and HIV via SV40. Most of the original cases of polio in the USA were caused by neurotoxic chemicals used in fertilizing.

Oral polio vaccines now cause more cases of polio than prevent it.

yeah and he was a sperm back then, truth is there was literally 0 cases of polio in the US and then the useless vax was pushed for profit anyway

The polio vaccine paralyzed my grandma.

>still get polio
And a wrecked heart.

>satellites in space
>robots on mars
Imagine believing this shit lmao

this, vaccines are a jewish conspiracy to poison to goyim.

Attached: vaccination-infotable.png (1800x2101, 1.04M)

Mr. Oswalt could be tell me, what's inside this "wizard poison" for sure, couldn't he? No, he couldn't. It's literally a secret. Two of the known ingredients are literally banned for human use.
>ALC-0315
>ALC-0159

Attached: file.png (719x99, 9.09K)

>deadly disease with a fairly high kill rate, which, if you survive leaves you horribly disfigured
>coof with a sub 0.03% kill rate in the healthy under 50s
not taking it

...and retards still think that we can vaccinate against a respiratory illness to end it even though we've failed to stop the influenza and the common cold

Patton killed his wife by lacing her morning coffee with fentanyl and then married a big titted duplicate of his wife who is a former disney child star and now a psychologist. You can't make this shit up.

Attached: theend.jpg (708x875, 208.88K)

people are literally dying from this now and we still have pharma white knightong going on
how much brain damage does the guilt from killing your wife cause?

Attached: 1640994840037.jpg (720x386, 37.1K)

disabled* not disfigured

wife killer, lets kill the wives tonight
kill them, wife killer
lets kill every wife in sight

divorce
against divorce
against divorce
against divorce

wife killer
lets kill the wives tonight
kill them, wife killer
lets kill all the wives in sight

divorce
against divorce
against divorce
against divorce
divorce
against divorce
against divorce
against divorce

It's also questionable how much the polio vaccine actually helped. At best, it appears to have finished the job that improved hygiene was already doing. Considering that it gave some kids polio (Cutter) and has also been linked to certain cancers, it's not clear that we're better off than if it had never been released.

Attached: before-vaccines.jpg (768x1084, 364.53K)

When you get the polio vaccine, you don't worry if someone else didn't. It just works.

Vaccines have never worked.

the polio vaccine was a vaccine, the covid vaccine is not a vaccine.

learn the difference. It could save your life.

Wizard poison is what it is.

Attached: 1643457572043.jpg (640x635, 100.84K)

FAT ASS MURDERED HIS WIFE

Attached: behead all satans___.jpg (1200x1604, 1.67M)

Also small pox. From what I've seen/read about small pox that shit sounded terrible. What about that vaccine wasn't a jewish chinese plot to turn your kids trans with blood clots or whatever insane shit?

Occam's razor you people are just retarded.

>the polio vaccine was a vaccine
midwit cope, please inject yourself with monkey kidney cells and aluminum.

My teacher in middle school had polio as a kid. E was in his 50s by rhe time he was teaching us and you can tell that shit really fucked him up

Information access and exploitation of sensationalism.
People dont know how to react to things, but they feel they must. So they look for how to react, rather than any effortful generation of response.

Pair that with sensationalism, and you get volatile, but inactive normies.
And they fucking vote, a lot.

Vaxxers are the dumbest mutts on the planet. He forgot to mention it had over a decade of testing before it's release to the masses and that the polio vaccine actually fucking works!

This. There is no cholera vaccine. There is no typhus vaccine.

If Patton Oswalt knew how to identify a sick individual, he wouldn't be a widower.

yup, this post convinced me to fully get my three shots.
thank you for showing me the light.

The people who develop, approve and give out the vaccine aren’t the same as the people from 1955. This is the single most significant detail in this entire situation, but brainless normies think of scientists as a collective, to them they’re all Doc Brown-esk benevolent hyper-geniuses who can do no wrong.

Isn’t that the fat jew who fucks kids?

Well... one of them

>google it yourself.
i did and i don't like the contents.

Attached: 1643533134889.jpg (1024x591, 99.45K)

Attached: 1639330753854.png (746x746, 281.75K)

this guy is a pedophile tho, and hes unfunny to boot

patton oswalt is a 5'3" jewish cock sucker and should be laughed at and never with