Aussie Truckies

Well boys, are we on? trying to determine if this is anything for a while now. there are a fe promising signs this might snowball, it's struggling to get uphill at the moment.
t.me/OzTrucksToCanberra

On the Canadian front more cities are joining in kind with Ottawa youtube.com/watch?v=N23pYH18xGs&ab_channel=JustinCredibleTV

Attached: australia 20909.png (680x580, 428.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jamesmelville/status/1440605058140229650?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hopefully this will gain momentum too
i think germany is doing the worst right now, they are even getting more strict, are there any protests?

OP IS A FAGGOT

HUGE FAGGOT

HOOOONK

Attached: canada-leafblower.jpg (992x263, 71.74K)

Waste of everyone's time. They already did some laps of Canberra a few months ago to no effect. Also what would they be protesting? Australian truckers can't cross international borders for obvious reasons.

I was told there was a diesel crisis on your continent, was I lied to again?

FAGGOT IS OP

HOOOONK!

Attached: OH-Canada-Dear-Leader.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

wtf an aussie trucker with a nazi flag just flew over my house

DEAR OP :
Why are you such a huge faggot?

Attached: canada-great-again.jpg (567x680, 63.66K)

I looked into this, there’s a shortage of urea? You fuckers were buying Chinese piss and mixing it with your diesel? How can you have a trade deficit of piss?

WHY IS OP SUCH A HUGE FAG?

HOOONNK!

Attached: canda-convoy.jpg (600x370, 168.17K)

We have lots of protests, every monday to be exact, significantly more people than the freeedom truck, but they are clustered, each city and town has its own protest

you niggers i'm on the truckers side. learn to read.
probably
this is different. Canadians are giving a massive morale boost right now.
a lot of bark and no bite from the government in terms of fining people.they'll reach critical mass soon enough

It's going to take a while to drive from Australia to Ottawa.

I'm talking about the Australian convoy you one track mind faggots. LEARN. TO. READ

Attached: brainlet 5999.png (800x600, 158.51K)

I stand corrected, forgot truckers were Hitler's latest vengeance weapon

LEARN.TO.FEED
E
A
R
N
T
O
S
E
E
D

Probably too many 457 visa cunts driving our trucks who don't give a shit about anything but sending money back home
I support our truckies if they do something, but the last attempt fizzled, not sure why exactly as the media refused to cover anything, maybe that in itself is why it lost traction
I think our states are also able to give a lot more power to pig cops to arrest and shut down things like that
It sure would be a shame if just a handful of our truckies kept breaking down across railway lines and the coal trains ground to a halt for extended periods of time

learn to sneed

The trucks, however, can shutdown the supply chain.
While our monday walks are great, it's not really something that sends a message to the goverment or the normies.
In Canada normies are getting HONKED and soon will experience what it means if their super markets don't get their regular supplies from trucks.

Germany has up to 2000 protests every monday now and they only pissed off vaxxtards with the last set of rules. They can't get any stricter against unvaxxed here, we are to many and we are angry. They are now targeting the unboosted vaxxtards.

truckies wont do illegal shit like that unfortunately. Surely if we could get atleast 100 trucks it would snowball. I think if the Canadians succeed and it becomes impossible to hide then a bunch of despondent defeated Aussie truckers (the white ones at least) will try their luck again. Police disruption will be a massive issue though no doubt

truckies are the only ones who have the power to stop the vax shit because they have the power to halt supplies and force people out of their safe secure comfy lives and start to fight

Our police also don't fuck around, they tolerate far less than police overseas. They fired rubber bullets and tear gas on protesters in Melbourne once they got violent. twitter.com/jamesmelville/status/1440605058140229650?lang=en

That's wrong, just imagine the power grid or water grid workers. They can end civilisation if they are angry enough.