Is it true that girls with multiple male friends cannot be trusted?

>start dating this girl
>she’s always hanging out with dudes
>I ask her what’s the deal
>she says she prefers the company of men over women since she was a kid
>hangs out with at least 20 different guys which she calls “my best friend”
>tells me one of her ex boyfriends was very jealous because of this
>”I hate when men get jealous and toxic”
>says she has never cheated on a relationship

Attached: D9672B7B-9C2A-47E9-B536-6974CAFB97C9.jpg (1904x1763, 294.54K)

sir, its a political board

get a girl who is just a friend, hug and stuff around her

It's not cheating if her 20 boyfriends are cool with her fucking you.

depends

if the friends are all white, then they're just orbiters
but if one of them is black... then you just know...

Of course not, dump her at once but not before you get some.

>trust
>women

Attached: LEL.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

She is always looking for someone better.

What is so special about this girl that you even have to wonder about this stuff

It's she Greek? Does she go to church? If she is Greek and a devoted Greek Orthodox Christian, she wouldn't be hanging with dudes, she'd be hanging with the girls. Wake the fuck up Malaka, you fucked up today by not going to church, don't let it happen again next Sunday. Ditch this hoe bag, don't make things harder than they have to be.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_Greek_Orthodox_Church.svg.png (1200x800, 157.98K)

even if (big IF) she isn't fucking one of them, they are all trying to fuck her

This. When the orbiters realize that and stop hanging out with her, she will lose her shit. Do the right thing op, don’t be a sucker and stop taking to her. Plenty of women out in the world.

as chris rock said
a planonic friend for women is a dick in a glass case
in case of emergency, break the glass

Well user, do you trust a woman you just started dating or do you trust thousands of testimonials from other men and women that she is a lying whore?

ask God he shall answer You.

This. Don't get mad because your dog doesn't sit upright and drink tea. Don't bark when it barks. Train that fucker until it comes to you and waits.

They're just going to beat you up.

This means she cant be with girls because of constant bitch fights, i presume also because other girls see her as a bitch because she hangs around guys only and they are jelly or whatever

Definitly a flag, i know only a single girl that is like that, and while she does NOT fuck her boy friends, she constantly has some new fucktoy

i don't know but the odds are against you. why risk it

Attached: 1483410934875.jpg (720x845, 170.36K)

Fucking one post by this ID op fuck off sage

All of her "friends" want to bang her.

Are you okay with your girlfriend getting her rocks off being around and flirting with thirsty dudes? Guys that she let's slap her ass and pull her hair sometimes as a joke.

Maybe she won't fuck them, but maybe you guys are fighting one weekend and she has her head on Chad's lap at his house in just the right way.

>"It didn't mean anything,"
>"I thought we were breaking up."

Get away from here. I was with a girl like this for much too long. All of the signs are there. Even if she isn't fucking any of them, I can assure you she is mentally unstable. She has been pushed out of different girl groups of friends her whole life. That is the reason she only hangs out with guys.